Wicked Awesome Sisters...ready, set, GOING!!! (pics)

• Hi Fellow BFLers!

We would like to start by introducing ourselves! We are sisters from Utah and consider ourselves best friends. We have been close since we were kids. We share EVERYTHING!! Clothes, secrets, and a love for food!!!  We have both struggled with weight for well over a decade. We have tried every "diet" under the sun (including BFL) and have clearly not been successful. We both have a zest for life and consider ourselves active despite our weight. However, we both know we are capable of so much more and we want to live an even fuller life!

One of us has two beautiful children and is now going through a divorce, what a perfect time to show him what he's missing! The other one is in the process of adopting two beautiful tween girls....hence the 20 pound weight gain this year! As sisters, one of our biggest motivations for doing this program, is to live a healthier lifestyle for our kids. There is so much garbage shoved into their mouths at school, friends, etc.....we want to make home a safe eating place.

Both of us are going through a change in our lives and we want to be able to show ourselves, and others what we are capable of. We are excited to share it here on the forum, because it's inspirational to see other success stories. We have attached our pics for your viewing pleasure, or pain, not sure??  We hope we motivate someone else to take the first step to a healthy lifestyle.

To Be Continued.........

WICKED AWESOME SISTER #1

Weight - 176.8

Body Fat  = 27.64%

Waist - 38.5 inches

WICKED AWESOME SISTER #2

Weight - 193.4

Body Fat  = 27.97%

Waist - 42.75

• Congrats to both of you on starting the challenge. There's a lot of great people on this forum willing to answer any questions you may have.

• I love your post!  And you have inspired me.  I have been going it alone over the last couple of weeks.  Reading the message boards every day but reluctant to post because I've always quit in the past.  My 40th birthday is in 11 weeks and I'm ready to make a change.  I'm going to follow your progress and post if you don't mind.  You guys ARE Wicked Awesome.

• Ah yeah I'd say you two are pretty dang Wicked Awesome! I'm excited to follow you gals and see your successes through this journey. As j_gillmer1979 & Whitiedawg said, this forum rocks. The people, and the support they give, are truly incredible. You're definitely in the right place. Welcome sisters!! :)

• Great write up... and great energy!  Can't wait to follow your journey!

• Welcome Wicked Awsome Sisters!  Great post!   As been said above, you've joined a great forum with great individuals that provide great support.  Looking forward to following your successfull journey.

• Ladies, this is so awesome!!!  Congrats to both of you for taking the leap!  You're going to do amazing things :-)  My must-have advice to you is finding a thread you like (or just keep this one going!) and check in daily!  It keeps you accountable.  Plus, you make friends with people going through the same thing you are.  It's great that you have each other though; you're so lucky!  Anyway, good luck!  Hope to see an update from you soon :-)

• Way to Go and Congrats for your courage and determination on the trail of challenge. Best wishes and Hold those goals and thoughts as you travel down the road to success. Be sure to check in with us here often and seek advice and encouragement in times of need as well. Keep Moving Forward to both of you!!!

• Hey you girls are awesome!! This was a great post to read before I headed off to the gym earlier. Wonderful introduction for such a lovely charismatic pair!

• Nice accountability.  That is the first step, now go kill this challenge!!!!  It's time to take care of yourselves!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• This is exactly why we found the courage to post! Thank you for all the positive vibes and energy, we love it!

We are a week and a half in and we are both going strong and loving it. Our first free day was somewhat of a let down because neither of us were really craving anything....not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Thanks again for the support and we will be posting week 3 pics in a week and a half :)

• Good luck, and enjoy the challenge. I'll look forward to the week 12 pics.

• Together you guys can do this!