Starting 29th APRIL 2013-join/give advice?

• Triple M (aka MissyMaddieMoo :) ) :  Yesterday I was very sore and not feeling it.  So, I took my day off. Today, I felt much, much better. Just got done doing my UBWO.  Techincally, I should have done my cardio because that is what I "skipped" yesterday.  I will do it tomorrow.  I feel, as long as we have our break days between or weight lifting days and do the HIIT 3x a week, there is nothing wrong with taking your break day, say on Friday, instead of Sunday.  

I think it is important to listen to your body, in that regard.  I am going to try to aim for Sunday off days, but if my body is screaming on Thursday, then I will adjust my schedule accordingly.  I am trying to focus on progress not perfection. At the end of the week I still have my 3 and 3 done.

I hope you feel better soon!

And WK1D5 UBWO done. Yesterday, was free day for the week. Tomorrow will be missed cardio Day 6. Drink Water!!  Sorry guys, using this as log to keep accountable.

• well I haven't really gotten involved with the forum until yesterday! But, I started on the 29th as well and I have started week two strong! Pretty excited to see what I can do

• thanks Maleficient39-i pushed on through with regualr stretching and felt much better the next day.

Had my day off Sunday and didnt binge,but ate what ever I fancied and found after breakfast my blood sugar dipped so low I was having shakes and felt quite weak!

Back on it today with upper body w/o,feeling fine...no weight loss of loosening of clothing yet...and yes, I am waiting!!!!

''You've gotta go there to come back''

• You are welcome Triple M

Hi Ben, Congrats on week one. :)

Day 8 complete (WK2D1) LBWO.

Need to reign in the eating some and water... drink it.. do not know what my damage is with water consumption.

Congrats to everyone for making it to week 2

• So how is every one getting on? week 2, i feel like i need to up my game a bit and push a little harder with my cardio....it feels really weird only doing it twice a week,too.

I feel a little worried that I may give up as I feel not a lot in me has changed-no weight loss, no inch loss-and with weight watchers i usually lose about 2/3lb in the first few weeks,without exercise.

i didnt do my LBWO yesterday,but combined it with my cardio today instead...is that ok do you think?

im also rarely exercising early morning on an empty stomach.

How are you guys going/feeling?

• Day 1 Week 3, today.  Feeling like I need to pull it all together and try harder :) Family is noticing some shrinkage, so that is good.

MissyMaddieMoo: I have combined a weight and cardio day, once so far.  I did one in the am and the other in the pm.  I was catching up on a missed cardio day.  There are different theories about when to do cardio , if you are combining, before weights and after weights.  I do not know what the answer is :). Sorry!  

Good luck to everyone on week 3.

• maleficient39-it looks like its just us!

its lovely that others have noticed a change in you-have you noticed anything?

im feeling a bit down as i cant see a different-in measurements or looks :(