OH BOY STARTING FOR THE SECOND TIME 04/08/2013

• First workout of Week 11 is in the books.  Feels good to be in Week 11!  Coming to the close of another challenge, and seeing the gains (or losses in regards to fat:) I like to see.  Had a good UBWO this morning.  Arms and shoulders are feeling it at the moment.  I'm sure chest will feel it tomorrow.  I'm hoping to shed a few more pounds of fat in the next 2 weeks.  Not going to change anything major in the next 2 weeks.  Still haven't decided if I want to lower my water intake next week for my after pictures.  May just go with the plan and take the results as they are, rather than dehydrating myself for pictures.  I'll think about if this week.

-Mike

• Awesome!  So inspiring!

• Greetings to all of you.  If you are starting Week 11 congrats!!! (I will be after my free day tommorrow, on which I plan, NOT to go too radical this week especially. (tuna fish sandwich for lunch this week with healthy alternatives all day ).  I had a great LBWO yesterday....no one hardly at the gym with Father's Day plus NBA finals night so it was like a dream come true and I finished almost on time (problem with an ab board there on the last workout step , their's at this gym is difficult to work with but does have a better incline to it, more steep).   How is everyone doing on this thread ?   I am still having some great muscle gains and so far I have lost at least 8lbs or more of body fat besides the muscle gain to boot. (I felt a lot better at the public pool this past friday while catching some rays so I won't  be too pale for the photo soon).  Join in and update us all if you can. Best of wishes this week and hang in there you're almost to the finish line folks!  Keep Moving Forward!!!!

• Had an awesome LBWO this morning.  Felt great!  Cardio yesterday was rough going to a certain degree.  Legs felt like I had done LBWO on Monday.  I guess there will be days like that.  Try for a better cardio tomorrow morning.  Ate clean yesterday and today.  Week 11 half over!!

-Mike

• I have just started today! Its amazing the difference I feel already! Recently I found an app which is really useful to track my fitness activity. I use the Android app for motivade http://bit.ly/121gefn

• Day 75 UBWO is complete!!!  Can't believe we're under 10 days left.  In fact, only one more workout left for me this week, and Week 11 will be finished!!!  Feeling GREAT!!!!!!!  Had a solid workout this morning!  Ate clean all day yesterday.  Consuming plenty of water.  Still don't know my exact plan for next week.  Guess I'd better sit down and think it over either today or tomorrow!  Regardless of what I do, coming to an end of another challenge!!!!  

-Mike

• Congrats to you MJelly and everyone else who is finishing up soon.  Reading the forum area After week 12 might help you to decide what to do next after a two week break.  I just finished some lab work today in prep for my BMI assesment with the doc next week for a company wellness bonus try again, wish me luck (have to loose 1.5 % and as of now I stand at about 1.3% to date so just a little more weight loss this week should do it). Keep in touch everyone and let us know how yalll are!  Keep MOving FOrward!!

• Good luck on your 1.5% Bill!  I know you can get there!  Finished Week 11 workouts this morning.  Eating has gone well the past few days, so I expect it to continue through today.  At this point of the challenge, I'd better have my eating down!!!  LOL  Not going to take a free day tomorrow, since I'm going into Week 12.  I'll celebrate in a week with a great free day.  Until then, it's all business.  I'm sure my stomach will appreciate it tomorrow evening, rather than the bloated feeling I often have at the end of a free day.  Good luck to everyone who has made it this far.  Let us know how you're doing!!!

-Mike

• Thanks Mike (Mjelly) for your support and encouragement and sticking with us all these weeks.  Hope the rest will let us know how they are doin and remember everyone has given it their best even with any obstacles along the way. Keep Moving Forward ALL!!!

• Hey everyone.. hope all is well.. even though i havent been able to type or be part of the last few weeks of these conversations.I want ya'll to know i think everyone has done a awesome job and so happy to see everyone stick with it, unfortunately i was out for the last month because of heart conditions so i was in the hospital but i was able to continue with little exercise here and there and keeping up for the most part with my diet.. i did lose 21 lbs total and 13 inches from all around so i am excited for that and look forward to recovering enough to start the next challenge.. I truelly am excited for everyone and You did it everyone of you.. Best Wishes and i will be starting the next one Next week.. for me its gonna be slower then i wanted but i will not quit and i will get to were i wanna be.. take care everyone xoxo

• Good to hear from you Stacy!  Sorry to hear about your stay in the hospital, but I'm glad to hear you've had some good results and you're continuing on with the program!  I had a 2 1/2 pound weight loss this week.  Still puts me 4 pounds away from my goal weight, heading into Week 12.  I'm a realist, and realize that I'm probably not going to make my goal weight, but I knew it was a pretty lofty goal when I originally set it, and to get this close to it is pretty inspiring.  Not having a free day today.  Just sticking to the diet with a lot of water consumption.  Reviewing what I want to do this week in regards to workouts and diet.  Hope everyone has a great Week 12!!!!  A week from now, some of us will be finished, and others will be in their last few days!!!

-Mike

• Greetings and a special greeting to you stacyprine and I am very sorry to hear about your health situation this challenge and wish you the best in your next effort.  We are all always pulling for you and admire and respect your determination and efforts in this matter. Take it easy, remember that slow and steady wins the race in the long run.  Keep moving forward (at your own pace). Sincerely , WPBILL and forum friends here.

• Day 78 workout is in the books!  Had a grueling LBWO this morning, after sleeping in a little later than normal.  I'm trying to make sure I get plenty of sleep, plenty of water, solid workouts and good portion sizes in this final week.  Will probably cut water down a little bit later in the week, and sodium is going to be low all week.  Time to make this week count!  I'm excited to get it underway!  The final push is here for me!  Making it count!  Feel good about my transformation so far, and I'm not going to let up.  I'll take a week off from weights after this week, to give my body active rest, and then I'll charge into a new challenge on July 8th!  After all, this challenge is coming to a close, but my life isn't!  I need to keep following a daily plan and continue to inch towards my ultimate goals!  Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!!

-Mike

• Day 80 workout is complete!!!  Can't believe I made it to the 80's of another challenge!  Great feeling!!!  Had a solid workout this morning.  Arms still feeling it.  Finished and I said to myself, "That's it for Upper Body on this challenge!"  Been trying to work on my tan for my "After" pictures.  Think it may be more of a burn than a tan at this point, so I may be a lobster in my "After" pictures. :)  I'm starting to think I should've started the tanning process a week earlier.  No excuses other than I didn't.  Down to 2 cardios and a LBWO in this challenge!

• Great Job Mike!  Finish strong!