OH BOY STARTING FOR THE SECOND TIME 04/08/2013

• Completed my cardio yesterday and my UBWO this morning.  I've eaten great so far this week, but I have had some serious cravings for unauthorized foods.  Fought them off so far.  This being away from school makes eating a little harder.  Still trying to maintain a good schedule to help me with the eating.  Starting to see some more definite changes in my body in themirror.  Can't wait for Week 8 pictures oOlin Sunday!!

:Mike

• Hey everybody, its been a very long time since I logged in, I was on vacation for long weekend, and was back yesterday, and both my eating and exercise is screwed up. I want to get on to BFL schdule again but for some reason, I couldnt. I want to confess it, I dont know why I am doing this now. For 7 weeks I did good, but this week is being very bad for me. Food that cooked last week at home got bad, so I had to throw it away yesterday evening, and I am too lazy to cook. Also busy with organizing my son's birthday party this saturday. It looks like I am giving myself some excuses for not exercising and eating bad. Somebody please kick my A--- with words so I would get back on schdule.

• Now now sireesha you know we don't kick butt but DO encourage you to get right back on track.  This is after mid challenge now and your really need to be ON your game for top results.  Be sure to hydrate and eat right AND get as much sleep at night as you can.  And watch out for those goodies sneaking up on you. (I had to turn down that cake this week and fudge today as well). But I did get a really great LBWO in this morning with a great 430 on the leg press machine and top of 50 on the dumbell lunges for the last 6 rep sets. Booo yeah everyone.  How is everyone doing this week???/  BLog in and let us know and if you need help or guidance as well or even a little moral support as well.   Keep MOving Forward!!!

• Had a great cardio this morning!!!  I'm high energy this week.  Even when I'm not working out, I've got tons of energy!  Sideways, get back on this train.   It's easy to fall off and discontinue the Challenge and revert back to old ways.  That's why the majority of American's are overweight.  Society caters to all the bad habits.  Set yourself apart from the average person.  Think about how bad you feel off the program, and how good you feel on the program!!!  It doesn't matter if you fell off for a week.  Get back on!!!  Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!!

-Mike

• Finished Week 8 weights with a great LBWO!!!  Legs are pretty sore right now.  Down to a cardio and Week 8 workouts are finished!  Ready for pictures on Sunday morning.  Excited to see the progress.  Feeling great!!!

• Happy Sunday everyone!!!  Hope everyone is doing well.  Week 8 is in the books for me.  Enjoying a day off from exercise today and indulging in some unauthorized foods.  Took week 8 pictures today.  In the past 4 weeks, I've lost 7 pounds for a challenge total of 14.  Lost 2 inches on the stomach for a challenge total of 3 1/2 inches.  List 1 1/2 on the waistline for a challenge total of 3 inches.  So I'm definitely seeing progress.  I'm over halfway to my ultimate goal, so I'm pretty excited about results so far.  Still have more to lose, but I think that just 5 short months ago, I was 42 pounds heavier than I weigh right now and that simply tells me the BFL program works wonders if you put in the time and effort.  Not always easy, but definitely obtainable!!!  Have a great day!!!

• Greetings and Thanks for the update MJelly. Hope everyone has a great Week 9 coming up ( my last day for 8 is tommorrow) and I am seeing some results in muscle gain here and there now and of course the clothes fit a little better too, especially my swimsuits.  Best wishes all and check in with us and let us know how it's going for ya. Congrats to everyone for sticking with it all these weeks so far but I am sure the best is yet to come for many on this program and challenge!!!  Keep MOving Forward!!! and stay strong this week (not weak)

• Started Week 9 yesterday with a great UBWO.  Just finished my first cardio of the week an hour ago.  Feeling good.  Eating continues to go well.  Not tired of chicken yet!  :). Noticed I was really moving this morning during cardio.  I can definitely tell I've made gains there!  Bill, I'm starting to wonder if you and I are the only ones left from this group.  Hope not.  Would love tohear how things are going for everyone.  Even if it's negative...use your support group to get back on course!!

-Mike

• Week 9 weights are complete.  Had to motivate myself to get started this morning.  I'm not sure what kind of week I'm having.  I don't feel like it's been great, but at the same time, I fit into a smaller pair of shorts this week.  I guess I'll find out Sunday morning how the week went.  Regardless of how it goes, I just have to keep at it in order to get to my goal.  I know there will be days like today.  This is my 2nd challenge, end of week 9, where I took no break between the first and second challenge, so it's kind of like Week 21 for me, and this is the first time I really had to motivate myself to get into the weight room, so I think I'm doing well.  Unfortunately, I have to motivate myself a lot more to do cardio, because I hate cardio, but I still do it!  LOL  Anyway, hope everyone is having a good week.  Stomach is growling, so it must be time to eat!

• Week 9 is in the books!  Enjoying free day today, giving the body a nice day of rest, and enjoying some unauthorized foods.  Ended up losing 3 pounds this last week, which was much more than I expected.  I thought it was going to be a poor week, in regards to the scale, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the number on the scale.  Still have a little ways to go to reach my challenge goal, but it's getting closer in sight, and more reasonable.  A few weeks ago, I didn't think that weight was possible in this challenge.  Now I think I have an outside chance.  I'm attributing the extra weight I'm losing to the active life I'm living outside the weight room.  As school has ended for the year, I find myself working around the house a lot more.  That's the only change I've made in regards to my lifestyle, so I'm assuming it's because of that.  We'll enjoy today, and mentally get ready for Week 10, which begins tomorrow morning!  Enjoying life!!!!

-Mike

• Just finished a grueling LBWO to start Week 10!  Felt good to get back into the gym after a day of rest and pleasure eating.  I don't mind the free day, but it's always good to get back on schedule.  I guess I just function better with more structure in my life.  Time to shower and hit the week running!  More work to be done!!!

• Awesome UBWO this morning!  Arms and chest are feeling it right now.  Had a good cardio yesterday and ate clean yesterday throughout the day.  Things are going well in this challenge for me.  I had a few cravings the last few days, but I drowned them out with water.  Very hot in the south this week, so I'm making sure to drink more water than normal to ensure my body has enough of the good stuff.  Week 10 workouts are half over.  Can't believe we're already in Week 10!!!

-Mike

• Greetings to all on this thread.... Hope your Week 10 is going well for y'all. I am officially starting mine today with the listed LBWO workout in the BFL Journal.  I had a slight delay this past week when a family member had a medical emergency and I couldn't workout on Sunday evening after work, but no problem I just moved it to the next morning and my following one to the next day (HIT Cardio and then my next one is still a full 24 hours off by today so all is back in sync. Talk about dealing with a challenge that was a tricky one to manage. Best of wishes to all , be sure to start working on your essay and questions if you can this week and thinking about that final photo and results stats now so don't let up yet folks. Keep Moving Forward and stay the course (now who used to say that???)

• Finished my final LBWO for Week 10.  Been having a great week thus far.  No letting up now.  The end is now in sight!!!  Finish out the week strong tomorrow, enjoy a free day, and into Week 11 I'll go!  I'm interested in seeing my progress for the week.  Last week, I didn't think I did that great and I ended up losing nearly 3 pounds.  I've felt this week has been a better week than last week, so of course I'm curious to see the results.  Of course, now I'll probably have a low week, but if that's the case, so be it.  Worse things in life to worry about.  What's important is that I'm still going strong and I feel so energetic!!!  Going to start working on my essay either today or Sunday.  Time to start bringing this challenge to a close.  Excited to see the end, but yet, I know it's not over.  There's always more work to be done.  Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!

• Decided last night that I was going to sleep in today, as my body was feeling fatigued.  Ended up waking up at 8:20am.  Told my wife that I wanted to sleep in, but not that late!  LOL  Oh well, guess my body really needed it.  I just finished the final cardio for the week, and now my meals are delayed for the day, but I have to go do a catering job later today, so that will keep me up later than normal, so I guess all is good.  Excited to have finished Week 10 exercises!!  Now I just have to focus on getting all my meals in for the day, which can be difficult at times when doing a catering job.  I'll have Myoplex ready to drink, as well as small snacks, in case that is what I have to settle for.  Will also have my chicken and rice ready for my normal meals, should I have the opportunity to eat those.  I've found from past experiences that you can't be too prepared for a day like the one I'm about to embark on.  The more food you have ready, the more likely you will follow the plan and not mess up the diet.  Hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!