OH BOY STARTING FOR THE SECOND TIME 04/08/2013

• Hey Bmarks the more the merrier.... love to have a group that we can share with all our ups, downs, suggestions and even exchange some recipes.. but most import i would love to have a great support group for all of us, believe it would help us on our journeys..also congrats on your championship in 2011... and we will see you at the end of this challenge and hopefully all through our workouts,trials and tribulations as well

• well sireesha with us as a support group to lean on and share all ours stories i think you will do great.. hope to see you on here and keep us posted and look forward to seeing you achieve your goals as well..

• YES!!! LETS GO... WOOT WOOT colgateclaybo... i am excited, nerveous,anxious, and determined.. see you at the finish line...

• looking forward to holding myself accountable and starting this wonderful journey and lifestyle.. you will definitely see me on here.. need all the help and encouragement i can get.. and its a plus to gain many new friends and insight..

• do you guys think 45 min cycling group class can be considered as Cardio?? I am planning to attend one today.

• Thanks Stacy for taking time and replying back to all of us.

• I started today as well.  Just finished an unofficial challenge, where I lost 22 pounds.  However, I still have quite a ways to go.  I first completed this program way back in 2001, when I was in the best shape of my life.  Since then, I've completed it two other times, and knows it works, which is why I continually come back to it.  I've seen tremendous results from this program, and believe in it whole heartedly.  By my calculations, it will probably take this challenge, and one more to get to my ultimate goal.  The problem I have had is staying motivated once I reach my goal.  I love watching the weight fly off, but once I get to my goal, I guess I get complacent and don't feel the drive anymore.  Anyway, I started with a great UBWO this morning.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next 12 weeks!

• Hi MJelly, good to know you did BFL multiple times, and I think we could use your experience. I am already starting with questions, did you  just do HIIT for 20 mins three days a week or do more cardio in addition to it??  to loose more weight? in your past BFL cycles.

• Sireesha, I have done this program before and had great results. I only did the 20mins 3 times a week. Some days I would coach baseball or softball so I got in alittle more activity but I stuck to the 3 times a week. Hope this helps.

• it is considered as cardio. but i would stick to the 20 min high intensity and just speed up on the cycling.. just a suggestion..

• not a problem Sireesha.. would love to keep in touch with everyone so i can be aspired by all and keep a great support group going.. :)

• Mjelly you are awesome for the challenges you have completed and love to have you in our little support group here get some insight and pick your brain once in awhile on suggestions...lol... we all get comfortable sometimes when we have accomplished something but the greatest thing you are doing is getting back up there and doing it again.. You go!!!

• Greetings,  It would be great if I could join this group during this challenge.  I started the day with a Cardio though because I will be doing my UBWO on Wednesday due to job hours and gym availability and classes at the gym that make it so Tuesday will be my Free day each week.  The HIT at 5am was a serious effort on the treadmill but it did elevate my metabolic rate for the remainder of the day.   I will be taking measurements and photos tonight when I get home.  My workout this morning went from 5am to about 6 ish with so I was on the road to work by just before 7am and still made it across town to work at WDW on time today.  Wow, what a rush!!(hour).    Best wishes to everyone and don't forget those photos and starting goals and measurement s this week. and eating clean too!!   Keep Moving Forward!!!

• Hey WPBill... welcome aboard our little community.. I wanted to do my UBWO at 5 am but it didint happen for other reasons but i am getting it in this evenig. Congrats on the cardio workout today. I will be posting pics (uggg) and measurements this evening.. I figure if i do that then i feel everyone else will see and hold me accountable for my training process and not give up....but if feel so embarrassed that i allowed myself to get so out of shape and i believe this will be my best journey yet...lol.. will post later this evening.. Have a great evening everyone and Push on for those who finished there workouts already and for those who havent yet.. Just remember your not alone.. We all support you and will be here to help wipe the sweat away and make you laugh on your down times...  

• I am jumping on this thread if that's ok. Did this five years ago with great success, but I am new to the forums. Think it helps to hear from other similarly situated folks. Good luck everyone!