Starting up!

• My Success Journal should be arriving in the mail today! Woohoo! Going to get in to the gym (or out into nature) for some various forms of cardio between now and Monday morning when I will start filling out the Journal. My work schedule has me up at 3am, then I also and going back to school (for nutrition), as well as juggling playing the upright bass in three bands. It's a lot of work! I am going to go to the gym after I get out of work in the afternoon, and before class or band practice. Getting enough sleep is going to be hard, as well as turning down all those delicious beers that those crazy musicians love so much. Wish me luck!

• Bravo erica1234,  I'ts great to know that someone doing a challenge besides me , does use a success journal. I have found it to be very valueable and helps to keep me on track and mine (which arrived about a month ago via ebay site) will be used when I start my official C4 BFL Challenge on 8th April of this year. Be sure to put all the starting info in, as much as you can, weight, height, bodyfat and BMI as well as the typical measurements like biceps, chest, waist, hips legs and calves, wrist and forearms. A photo would also be a great idea for reference and information. Best of Luck and Keep MOving Forward!!!