Mobile App for Apple?

• Anyone use the mobile app? And if so, how do you like it compared to the good old fashioned success journal? Most importantly, when will the Apple version of the app be coming out??

• Hi,

Not tried the app, however I use the 'Notes@ app which is on my iphone to list my workout.

Just put the basic info it as follows:-

Dumbbell Press 26kg / 16    (I know the rep structure 12,10,8 etc so I know that 26kg is the start and the 16 is the flyes)

Back Row 50/40

etc

etc

I do this as I use the phone for music while training, so saves taking a paper and pen also.

• iPhone app has been promised for a while but I think they've give up on it now.

• Sorry for the delay in launching the Body-for-LIFE mobile App everyone! Apple recently updated their developer requirements for apps and in turn, we had to make adjustments to reflect the changes. We're anxious to get it launched - fingers crossed it happens soon!

Thanks for your patience!

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• Hey Tiffany, any updates on the Apple BFL app?

• what about Android app ?

• Fit Phone is an excellent app for the IPhone, at least until the official BFL one comes out. I also use Lose It to track my nutrition. I use Digifit and a bluetooth heart rate chest strap for monitoring heart rate in real time, calories burned, etc. and that syncs with Lose It, factoring in my calories burned to my daily budget and nutrition goals. The combination of those three apps is helping me alot.

• Benny Boo Boo,

Developing the iPhone/iPad app was a more complex process than the Android app, so it's taking a little longer than we expected. We also learned of a few issues with the Android app that necessitated some adjustments with our specs to make sure that everything works well when we do launch. We are hoping to finalize the iPhone app soon so stay tuned!

Mpreite,

The Body-for-LIFE mobile App is available for most Android devices! Click here for more details: bodyforlife.com/.../body-for-life-mobile-companion-app

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• cant wait..I'm still kickin it old school..writing all my sets on a little piece of paper!

• Tiffany -

Thank you for your response. I am not sure it's much of an update from your other posts on this subject. And considering the interest in the Apple App I would imagine that the EAS Team would devote more resources to develop this App. Although, I have been practicing the BFL workout regiment for over 15 years and no longer need to write down my sets, exercises, ets...it would be nice to have the option to do it electronically into an App.

Thanks!