Need support to begin this journey...please HELP

• How did everyone do this morning??  I haven't worked out yet,  but made the day 1 breakfast-  hopefully to time is a charm!!  Hope to hear from you all!!

• W2D1... had a great weekend but in the dumps today because my sister left and I only got to see her for 1 day and hadn't seen her in 2 years. Have to workout still, my LBWO, gonna force myself, eating well so far. Feel so much better this week than last week!!! Just have to keep focused and optimistic! Free day was awesome! So many choices and no guilt!

CHeers to you all!!!

K

Kimmie

““How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”........ Anne Frank”

• Kimmie-  you can do it!  The hardest part is getting started as you know!!  We are behind you!!

• Awww, sorry about your sister and the short visit :(  that is really hard!  How was your workout today?  Glad you enjoyed your free day :)  check your messages....

Kim

• Happy First Day Of Spring!!!!!

Had to have a pitty party day so today I am back on track!! Going to do an extra hard UBWO!!! How is everyone else doing?

Kimmie

““How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”........ Anne Frank”

• DId you all start???

Kimmie

• yes...  we are on FB, I asked you to send me a private message so I can add you to the group...  Glad you are back.  

Kim