March 4, 2013 Start Date for C2 - Anybody else wanna join in the fun??? You know you wanna...:0)

• Hi Everybody,

Consider this your invitation to GET HEALTHY and JOIN IN THE FUN that can and will change your life.  Not to mention get you a rockin' body before Summer.  LOL  My first successful challenge was last fall and ended just before Christmas.  It was awesome the way my body changed.  Wanted to start again right after the first of the year but crashed on my bike and cracked a few ribs.  Ouch lifting weights hurts when you are cracked.  But I'm better and now I'm wanting to take it to the next level.  I'm 49 and have always been "active" although not athletic or competitive.  The main thing I learned from my first successful challenge is that you don't have to be perfect.  You do, however, need to be persistent and keep going.  So.....if you are reading this, I know you are thinking about it.  Wondering if you can do it.  Is it really that hard?  What if you can't........  Stop the negative talk.  You CAN do it.  You don't have to know all the steps perfectly, you will learn along the way like we all do. 

So come on, let's do this!  We all need support and knowing there is someone out there struggling the same as you helps. 

My favorite quote "Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out". 

Who's in?

Any cyclists out there? 

AJ

• High AJ,

I'm in :)  There are a few other "March 4th" start date threads I've responded to in the "Getting Started" forum, so it appears we are not alone.

Jen

• Hey guys,

I also started on March 4th so count me in...just late on posting...good luck

Dave