Congratulations to the 2012 Body-for-LIFE CHAMPIONS!!

• You are all inspirations!  Thank you for sharing your journeys with us.

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Thank you! I still can't believe they picked me....what an amazing feeling! It is incredible how much change is possible in only 12 weeks.

Melissa

Melissa

2012 Body-for-LIFE Champion, Women 18-29

• Thank you!  Just like Melissa I am still stunned I was chosen.  I knew that I had made an amazing transformation of who I am as a person but didn't think anyone who didn't know me before would take notice.  

Brian

Brian

2012 Body-for-LIFE Champion, Mens 30-45

• Thank you Laurie!  I was completely shocked that I was chosen.  I mean...  I'm just a regular person!  That just goes to show that ANYONE can make a personal transformation in their lives!!  :)

:)  Kerry
    2012 Body-for-Life Champion, Women's 30-45

• Congratulations to all of you who were chosen on behalf of all of us on the BFL forum and myself. You should be proud and honored and deserve applause for your efforts and achievements for the BFL Challenge of 2012. Way to go All!!

• Thanks again Bill!  I am really looking forward to sharing my experience and helping others achieve their goals.

Brian

• Thanks for the well wishes.  Everyone else summed it up just as I was thinking.  Very humbling and exciting and I hope to do all I can to help others in their transformations.  I definitely learned a lot from the Body for Life model on how to be disciplined, set goals, and accomplish whatever I set out to do.  This has been carrying over into my family life, my business, my spiritual life, and so on.  Congratulations to all the other new Champions!

David

2012 Body-for-LIFE Champion, Mens 18-29

2012 Body for Life Champion

Men 18-29

• Congratulations David!  The overall transformation of your life is exactly what BFL is all about.

Brian

• Thank you Bill! The Challenge changed my life in so many fantastic ways. I share my experience with everyone.  I look forward to assisting others with experiencing a healthier, happier life.

Carolyn

2012 Body-for-LIFE Champion, Women 46+

• Are the 2012 champions pictures posted anywhere yet?  I'd like to have a look at them.

• J Gilmer the pics are only on the home page at the moment.  I heard from EAS/Abbot earlier this week that they will be contacting the 2012 champions soon for more extensive stories and to put the pictures up within the site.

Carolyn congratulations!

Brian