Started my program.

• Started my 12 week program today and see if this program works as I am sceptical of these before and after pics.  I'll just train hard eat well and plenty of sleep.  

• Hello,

Congratulations on starting. I will be starting my plan on 2/11/13.  Are you following the book for workouts, meals etc?  I am starting my program late because I want to get all of my supplements/workout routines together.  How is yours going so far?

• Hello

So how's it going on your first week?   Yes I'm following the book for workouts and diet.  I'm on my second week now. It's going well so far.

• Toffeeman? giggle,  Maybe ex toffeeman now?  Keep up exercise and diet and you will see amazing results.

• Toffee -

You were hesitant looking at some results from other programs.  Nonetheless, you started your own program, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

It's been a few weeks now, how are you doing?

Brez

• Hi Brez

I'm doing fine thanks and finished my third week on BFL.  I'm doing ok and tomorrow is weigh day but I feel as though I'm losing fat.

• Toffee -

Good on you.  Keep us in the loop, plenty of support here among the forums.  

Cheers,

Brez