Week 4 Progress Report - Good Bye Year Long Plateau!! This program WORKS!

• Ok, I am so excited to report this to you all this morning. I feel it is appropriate to report it here in "Getting Started' because it is still the beginning for me ... and it might bring inspiration or encouragement to others who are just starting out.  Let me give you a very brief background on me.  I've lost 100 lb over the last four/five years and this past year, I have not been able to lose anything! 

Well ...today is day 28, the end of week four and TA-DA!!!!  I've lost four pounds, 1.5 inches from my waist (smallest part of my waist), .5 inches from my hips (widest part), and oddly enough, .5 inches from my calf.  So, four pounds and 2.5 inches total gone!  (or is is 3 inches ... .5 from each calf).  Any way!!!! How exciting is that! 

This program is proof to me that it is for real.  It is working.  I am losing weight AND inches.  Wow.  I'm not ready to post photos yet.  =)   But I am taking them. 

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• Congratulations Tri-Tri!! Way to go!!! I LOVE BFL! What an accomplishment. The inches lost is HUGE! YAY!

I am also posting my 4 week results!! I am down 4 lbs as well. I didn't take measurements but my jeans are loose and I feel incredible. I was 29-30% BF whan I started. I checked it around Wed. of this past week and I was 27%. Today I was 28% but I know it fluctuates based on water intake etc. so I am going more by how my clothes fit. I WILL MEASURE today - my waist and butt. I know the fat around my middle is decreasing as I am not appalled by wearing my sports bra and workout pants with no T-shirt like I was 4 wks ago. There is definitely some fat reduction. I am so excited to see what the next 8 weeks bring! I really see myself doing another challenge after this one.

What I love about BFL is it fits my life. I can have a free day and not feel deprived. If I slip up, I get right back onto plan with the next meal. If I miss a workout, it's not the end of the world and I do my best to make it up. (I've missed 2 workouts - Cardio Thursday ones...the first one I did make up and just shifted/moved my workouts up a day and worked out Sunday. The 2nd time I did just miss/skip it, and it's okay....but I added on some cardio the following time and tried to eat better that day. I've gotten great at bringing snacks with me on the road (vs. stopping at 7-11 before!!) THANKS BFL and to our group for support. Off to measure now before I forget so I can see progress in measurements in 4 wks! :) :)

• YAY!!!  Big congrats to you on the body fat reduction!  I just got a scale the shows body fat, so my benchmark starts today.  It showed 38%.  Scary, but it will keep going down from here.  And I totally agree, this really fits my lifestyle.  I havene't slipped up yet on the food and I only missed one cardio workout.  I hope I keep going strong until the end of the challenge.  I don't see any reason why I would not.  And I too, will do another challenge after this one.  The whole program just feels right ... almost like it isn't a "diet"  LOL     Great job to you!  Let's rock another four weeks out!!    

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013