12/31 Group check-in - Tuesday Jan. 22nd - week 4!

• Hi everyone! I was sooooooo tired this morning but forced myself to get up and do my cardio at 5:30 am. Today was probably the closest I have been to just "skipping it" and sleeping in. I kept telling myself, "it's only 20 minutes!!" So glad I pushed through. I can tell I am starting to run faster! Eating has been going well. I fully admit to having a Caramello bar yesterday though. Mid afternoon. I know I didn't drink enough water yesterday and was probably thirsty more than anything. Was on the road, and it was C-O-L-D out - no excuse, I know ;) But at least I didn't throw in the towel and eat more bad stuff! I got right back on plan.

It's freezing here (northern VA) and supposed to get SNOW Friday. I have a home inspection in a 1760's house with NO heat (right now). Brrrr. Will bring water and pack my snack.

Agree about the scale! It can be SO deceiving. I will weigh in this weekend and re-check body fat. I am definitely seeing some muscle tone on my back, shoulders and arms. This week is 2 leg workout-week which makes cardio feel harder, but we can push through it! Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

• Hey tpup ... imagine stepping out into the middle of a stadium ... lights shining on you ... the crowd is going wild ... they are so proud of you for getting out of bed and getting it done!  Can you hear it?  "TPUP, TPUP, TPUP, TPUP, TPUP..."  LOL!!!   Seriously, great job!  I too kicked it up this morning and got my cardio out of the way.  Luckily I was not fighting myself, but I did talk myself into getting it done for the day.  

So here we are ... approaching the middle of week 4.  So exciting!  Let's stay strong (and you stay strong and warm) and it will be Freeday, i mean Sunday before we know it.   =)

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• I watched Biggest Loser last night so I was super motivated this morning to do the cardio. Half way thru I was totally dying and realized I had my incline set higher than normal. Whew~

I need to download some new songs for my ipod when I run. If you have any good songs let me know.

Have a great day-

• LOL @ Loriea.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... I am really into Owl City right now, but that might be too tween for you.  Yes, I'm in my late 30s, but I love it.  LOL!   I'm actually trying to build a new playlist based on the high energy songs they play at races ... you know, before it starts.  I can never think of them until I"m there and then I'm like, "oh yeah!  I gotta remember that one."  Then, 13.1 miles later I forget again.  LOL     Keep the motivation high and the HIIT higher everyone!!  

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013