12/31 Group Check In: HELLOOOOO Week 4!

• Welcome to week 4.  Please watch your step as you leave week 3.  Please remember to keep to your diet and exercise routine with you at all times to ensure you are not tempted to leave the program.  Enjoy your stay!    =)

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• Hi everyone! Thanks for starting the thread Tri! I've been MIA a few days posting but have stayed on track! Eating has been GREAT...didn't go too crazy on free day. Workouts have been hard, pushing the weights hard and when I am not going to "failure" I add a few reps. Did LBWO today. Son has mild chicken pox (was vaccinated) so was in urgent care last night and missed dinner. Ended up having half a ham/chz sub that wasn't the healthiest but better than other alternatives :) Keep up the great work everyone!! We made it to week FOUR!!! 4!!! YAY!

• Oh no!!! I hope he gets better soon.  Good to hear you are staying stong.  I also did LBWO today and really put on the weights.  it was my best yet.  I feel really motivated that this is week 4!!!  I want to see SOMETHING on Sunday (measurements or pix).  LOL  

• I am not a big fan of the scale so I don't plan on getting on it any time soon but I can say I see and feel the difference. Today I didn't see any cellulite on my legs!!!   AWESOME!   One thing that I also did extra on my workout today was some kettlebell squats. Just for fun. Those things burn my legs and buns more than anything.

Tpup-I think you did well under the circumstances and I am sorry your son is sick. I hope no one else gets it.

Tri-Tri- I am sure you'll see something this week but I remember the first time I did this I really noticed the size and scale move around 8 weeks. And that's when others started commenting on my loss.  

• THanks Loriea - i don't mind waiting until week 12 as long as there is change.  =)   i'm stickin' with it, regardless!!!