Mobile app

• Has anyone got the BFL mobile app?  Just wanted to know thoughts on it before I download it. 

• That I know, there isn't one. The company was working on one last I knew, but haven't heard that one has come out. I just checked the App store and there is no such thing as yet.

SorayaRosaria

• Apparently it's on android store now but apple App Store IRS coming soon

• I put it on my Android ... search for it with dashes: Body-for-life   I had to remove it because it was buggy/didn't work.   But that was just me.

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• I've got an iPhone so ill wait for it to come out on the App Store

• I've got an iPhone too and was hoping this app would be out by now.  I guess it's still in the works (BFL admin)???

• Ag12thman,

We submitted the Body-for-LIFE app to Apple and it is currently pending their approval process. We hope to have it launched to the App Store soon so stay tuned!

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• Nearly a month now and still no sign of the iPhone app. When is it coming out?  Shouldn't take that long.

• Its not compatible with my Android phone Nexus 4

• (BFL admin) any sign of the iPhone app yet?????

• toffeeman,

Sorry for the delay! We have submitted the Body-for-LIFE app to Apple and made changes based on their feedback. We have resubmitted the app and it is currently pending their approval process. We hope to have it launched to the App Store soon.

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• ANY WORD ON THE APP YET?

• Any luck with the Apple App??

• We're really sorry for the extended delay!

Developing the iPhone/iPad app was a more complex process than the Android app, especially when Apple updated their Developer Requirements. We also learned of a few issues with the Android app that necessitated some adjustments with our specs to make sure that everything works well when we do launch. We are hoping to finalize the iPhone app soon so stay tuned!

~Tiffany, the BFL Team