Getting it right...all round!

• So 3 weeks in. No weight loss, which is my goal...or should i say I aspire to lose fat (now 203 lbs) and get lean/toned and feeling great. I do feel good...and my clothes are much looser already. Worning hard on both cardio and weight training.

Question:

Every training I have been upping the weight a little, and dying every time.  But I can't go on like this..or can I? If i do this I will e lifting 2000Kg by week 12. (;)) So I am not sure...for ex leg presses: my high point now is 80 kgs (12 reps) and i am on fire.. Do i keep upping the weights weekly? or not?

Also cardio...do i keep increasing the Km per hour...every week or can i increase the incline instead, while running at a high point of 7.5 kmxh?

Thank you!

• Jaja-I started at 203#  back before Christmas, I'm now on Challenge 2 week 5 and weigh 175# so hang in there...the results will come if you work hard.

On the weights and cardio, you do want to keep challenging yourself so yes up the wts. if you can and speeds if you can. I change my exercises about every four weeks and for cardio I try to up the speeds, but as long as you are reaching your 10's, you will see success!

Where are you from?

Welcome to the Challenge! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...