senior citizen

• I'm 66 and have decided to take the challenge again! I did it in 2001 and really loved it. Now, my nephew has inspired me to join him in it! We will start on 1/14 so til then I will eat well and get mentally prepared!

• Good luck and have fun!

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• Good to you! !

• Oh sorry,  good for you!

• Thanks for your good wishes! I'm very excited to start again! I work second shift as a nurse and last night being new year's I celebrated by staying up late watching a movie and now I realize that I need more time to work out in the morning so I need to go to bed earlier for the 90 day challenge.

Also, eating junk food late at night is not going to work!

Happy New Year everybody!

• I am going to attempt work outs with dumbells only because I live in two places, my city work home and my country home and I need to work out at home. I found a great site googling "dumbells only workouts" that I plan to use.

• Way to Go auntruthie and Happy New Year and Welcome back to the BFL Forum and team. Best wishes for your challenge this year and Keep Moving Forward!!

• thanks so much! Now if I can just resist the temptations of the old holiday cookies! well, I'll do better tomorrow!