About to CRANK up - Has anything changed?

• Howdy everyone.  I'm not new to BFL, but I am new to this forum.  I went through 12 weeks of BFL in the past and successfully became pretty decently fit and fairly lean.  Since then, however, I've started a new more sedentary job that requires me to sit at a desk all day long.  Due to that, I've allowed myself to get out of the fitness and eating-right mode.  I feel terrible, I've had to buy 2 or 3 new larger pant sizes, and I am not happy with the way I look.  Worst of all, I just have no energy anymore when I used to have lots.  My life is now much busier with a stay-at-home wife, 4 year-old, and 2 year-old.  This go-around (if I truly can manage to get it kicked off...which is the hard part) will be much tougher to get through due to these reasons. 

My main question right nowHas the BFL program of about 5 years ago changed in any way?  Are the foods, exercise sets and reps, and "6 days on, 1 day off" all still the same?  Has Phillips written a second edition or changed anything regarding the original program in the original book?  From what I can tell so far, the whole thing is still the same.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I am about to give this a full GO and will probably kick off tomorrow, most likely.  

Looking forward to talking with all of you!

• Ag12thman,

The Body-for-LIFE Challenge itself is still the same, but you might want to give our EAS Product Advisors a call to get details on changes to our products. Our representatives are available Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5pm, EST at 800-297-9776.

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• Thanks for the information.  I'm assuming there is no charge for this phone call?  It looks like it's a toll free number, but just checking.  I need my $$$ for EAS products.  :)