January 7, 2013 Start Date

• Hey everybody!  Good weekend so for.  Glad Super Bowl or the "Hargh-Bowl" falls on a free day. Don't plan to go hog wild but will enjoy some chips and guac along the way.  Kind of doubled the cardio yesterday.  Swam 2k early, did about 8 hours of landscaping (little sideline weekend business with buddy) and decided I still needed my HIIT.  Don't think I hit a 10, but I realized by then I probably didn't have a 10 in me at 7p in the evening after the full day.

Weighed this morning and believe I am down about 8 or so lbs.  Ready to see the other side of 200lbs.

Looks lien everyone is doing very good in the first month.  Your successes are very encouraging.

Have a great and well- earned free day!  You're a 3rd of the way to your complete transformation!

• Did my HIIT run, didn't want to but did it anyways. It's all mental!

• Afternoon  All,

I'm still here just do not have the time to keep you updated every so I will be doing weekly updates on Sudays. Everybody that are still going strong well done. I'm currently in week 5 day 29. going strong. I have not missed a single day so far and are keeping to my diet 100%.

I haven't lost a lot of weight last week and was a bit dissapointed, I really pushed for each set and rep. I even do extra cardio in the evening.

lost a 1cm in week 4

regards

• Hi Everyone

Just got back from the gym after doing upper body exercises. I was working over the weekend and today in the gym I was lacking energy. Anyway all done now.

Rufus27 - I did not lose a lot of weight last week as well which was a bit of a let down, especially when the first 3 weeks of the course I was losing loads. I am wondering if this is the way of the challenge where the changes sometimes are more subtle.

I am still going strong and have not missed a single day or had a bad meal but this month this is due to change as I am getting married.

All the best everyone..

• I used to hate squatting until my trainer corrected my squat now I love it, it has made my bench press go through the roof! Had a great LBWO

• Started new UBWO exercises today. Felt pretty good. Sure I'll be sore for the next few days. Decided against doing squats for LBWO for another month to be sure my knee can take the pounding. 5 sets of lunges coming up for Wednesday. Looking forward to that - kinda.

• Measured my body fat % yesterday and it shifted from 37% in week 1 to 27% in week 4. i lost a tatal of 11.5cm around my waist.

I'm shocked at these results. this is proof that this program is working

• Well done, Rufus!  Pos Rep to you for your committment especially with the work hours you are  having.   Keep going strong!

• Nice Rufus! Had an easy run today

• Seems like most of us are having some pretty good success.  My weight in is tomorrow, and I haven't had a free day since last Thursday, so I'm hoping for some pretty good results.  

• @DavidF41, I MADE Super Bowl Sunday my free day. LOL. We ate a lot of snacks, had hot subs and beer. Congrats on your 8lb weight loss.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• I lost 2 1/2 lbs last week. My weigh in day is Saturday. I only weight myself once a week.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• Did a great triceps exercise today on my UBW a reverse grip bench press, killer!

• ElleBlue- yeah, making SB free day sure took the pressure off. Enjoyed the snacks myself.  Congrats on losing 2.5 lbs last week.

• Nice run today, seeing big results