January 7, 2013 Start Date

• Ok, count me in.  I worked out most of last year and stayed pretty consistent but my gains were limited.  I believe this was due to not working my diet as hard as I did the gym.  So I'm gonna try out this BFL Challenge to see if I can get my diet in check.  Hopefully, i will be rewarded with better gains.  Look forward to working with you guys.

• I am starting on the 7th. It's been about 7 years, but boy do I need it. :)

• I'm in!  I did BFL 9 years ago, had great success.  Looking forward to getting back on track!  I got lazy over the years and half hazardly dieted and worked out.  Can definately say I never felt better than when I did BFL...can't wait!!! (I'm 51).

• I am really excited about our group! Support means everything! I am reading everyone's posts and let's keep each other going. Wouldn't it be great if we all helped each other to achieve our goals? :) I believe we can...anyone can...if we do one thing....MAKE THE DECISION!! Sounds like we did! I am excited!!!

• BTW.... when choosing your catagory, does anyone know the difference between lean & tone and manage weight?

• I am super excited too!  This group seems to have a lot of motivated people!

wisgirlinfl, I'm not exactly sure what the difference is, but I am guessing that "lean & tone" means that you want to develop muscle tone and lose fat, while "manage weight" means you just want to maintain your current weight.  I may be way off base there, but that is what I am thinking. Maybe an official BFL rep will see this and let us know. :)

• I am in :)  I have started challenges before but this will be the first one I AM going to start and finish!!!

• I'm starting. Did challenge about 10 years ago. I got down to comfortable 6. Three babies later I'm up to size 14. :/ I'm ready!

• I'm in! I did bfl for 7 yrs with time off here and there. Divorce, being a single parent, and having a full time job totally derailed me 4 yrs ago. I'm finally ready to get back to it and stay with it! My scale weight hasn't risen a whole lot but my bodyfat has, ready to shed it back off!

• Getting very excited to begin. What a fabulous group. We are going to look so great in 12weeks!!!!!! I just got Eating For Life book and its really cool. I think I will begin on Sunday with free day planned for next Saturday.

• Hi Laura,

I'm starting the BFL Jan 7! I would love to  have the encouragement and give positive support to others. I think it's going to be exciting, for all of us to see this journey be an awesome one at the end! For all the moms and dads out there lets put us first for these 12 weeks! LOL!

• Hi Everyone, I just signed up and accepted the challenge! This is my first time. I just turned 50 a few months ago, and its time to regain control of my life. Boy do I dread taking those before pictures. But, I guess that will be my motivation. Thank you for such a wonderful support group.

• I'm staring Jan 7, also. This will be my first round of BFL but I'm looking forward to it. My goal is to get leaner and more toned in 2013. I've been doing regular cardio for several years, but really need to work on weight lifting. I chose BFL because in the past I had made lifestyle changes that included eating very similarly to the BFL guidelines (protein/complex carb ratio, free days) and I know it works! I was specifically looking for a plan that would guide me in my workouts as I am pretty much a weight lifting beginner.

Just FYI--many of you keep saying the planning is the key to success. One tool that I'm using is www.plantoeat.com. It allows you to upload your recipes, drag recipes onto a calendar (plan your meals), then it will produce an organized grocery list. It's helped me so much already. I just hate it when I'm staring in the fridge with no plan and no groceries. That usually leads to bad choices. Anyway, you might want to check it out. I'm not a representative or anything, just a satisfied user. You can "friend" me there--I have the same username--and we can share recipes.

• Hi everyone, I'm from the UK and currently living in Hong Kong, I too am planning on starting BFL this coming Monday and would like very much to join this group to share info, advice and most of all hold me accountable!

Best of luck everyone! :)

• Im In..

I am starting Monday as well. Scared as ever, need to get out of my comfort zone. I use food for comfort, but I am in a LIFE RUT.

I attempt to start, but never even make it half way.

My name is Shona and I hope to keep in touch . I need the support.