Question about 2013 contest

• When does the 2013 contest start?  I see you had to send your entries by today for the 2012 contest.  I'd like to enter the contest in 2013 as my New Years Resolution.

Also, I was looking at the prizes and for the Grand Champion it just says that they'll endorse the EAS products, but doesn't say anything about a cash prize.  Does anyone know what it is?  I'd like to know since I'm planning on winning 2013 :)

• Although the dates have not been announced for 2013, never is there a time when EAS isn't having a BFL Challenge.  If you started today, for instance, your entry would simply fall into the round 1 for next year.  Your BFL Challenge must be 84 consecutive days, must not overlap dates another BFL Challenge, must have a before and after picture with stats and you must use just one EAS/Abbot product during.  That's it.  It's simple. 

The last day to enter the 2012 BFL Challenge was August 27th, so technically the 2013 BFL Challenge started on August 28th. 

The round dates they list are just for their own organizational puposes. 

The prizes vary year to year.  This year it's 5k cash, the coveted jacket and a powerblocks set. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Hey IsabellasMom, I'm starting my challenge on January 1st.  Is that the day you plan to start as well?  Keep in touch and we can share tips and words of motivation.