Workout time frame...

• I have read that folks can't get their workout in, in the specific time frame suggested by the book.  The book is on its way from Amazon but I have started working out (last Thursday and Friday, and last evening- Monday), using the guidelines found here on the website.  I have not seen the suugested time range on the website, so what is the "usual" time expectency.  Last night I did the upper body workout in 75 minutes, but that seems that that would be to long.

Any suggestions?

Thank You

"Hypochondriacs are their own terrorists."  Saul Bellow

• I just found the time in "tips", 46 minutes maximum.  I guess I need to get rockin'.  I thought I was going at a pretty good clip last evening, I was obviously mistaken.

• When you first get started, it definitely takes longer as you are getting used to the weights, and if you are like me, spend frigging 5 minutes between sets trying to figure out how the dumbells change weights.  But after a while you get into a groove.  My upper body usually takes about 45-50 minutes

• Thank you Mr. Cynical.  I have to admit on Monday I had weight discs scattered all over the room trying to configure the dumbells I needed..  That certainly didn't help.  Last night, however, the UPS delivery truck arrived at 8:30 PM.  (Poor son of a gun) with a pair of Selecttech dumbells.  I will use them today for my leg workout.  I "played" with them briefly last night and immediately wondered why it took me so long to get a pair.  So, now, I have a complete set of Soloflex dumbells, and the pair of Selecttech dumbells.  I think once I get a system worked out, it will go quite well.

• I have figured out what I was doing wrong.  I received the book on Wednesday.  Of course I went straight to the wrokout esction, and behold, I was doing the full set of sets for every exercise.  So, instead of doing just one set of 12 on the flyes, I was doing the full range of sets, 12-6 on so forth.  That would explain 75 minutes for a workout.  Now that I have been properly instructed I believe things will go much smoother now.