November 5th Challenge in Honor of Uncle Mike Harris :)

• Hello! I solemnly dedicate my challenge beginning tomorrow to our beloved Mike Harris.  He was always a source of inspiration and knowledge here and is truly missed. All who wish to honor his life please join in! I know that his spirit will be with all of us as it always has been. Excited to get started! Who's ready?

• Hi - there's another Forum started for the start on Nov 5th if you'd like to join that one?  Already quite a few of us on it.  Just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

• This warmed my heart.  I loved Mike and often think of him.  He deserves such great respect and honor. 

After a time away, now I'm feeling connected to BFL again.  I'm fired up.  This program and community are such a blessing. 

It's okay that I had a huge set back.  I'm back, which is what matters.  Uncle Mike, if he were still alive, would be the first to have open arms. 

I'm blessed to have known him.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Wasn't he amazing! He and I bickered like siblings until I really got a feel for his stubborn ways and crafty sense of humor. lol He makes me smile even today and I am also very lucky to have known him. I often wonder how Ruth and George are getting along. That's right...all that matters is that you are back. We can't do a darn thing about yesterday, but we can make today and tomorrow the best there has EVER been! :D Love you, Jess. Welcome home.

• bmarks,

I appreciate that so much! Thank you for letting me know. I will definitely be joining in. Many blessings to you. :D