Anyone interested in Starting November 5, (Monday) 2012....

• I plan to start BFL on Monday, November 5th. I am a 52 year old female and need to lose about 20 lbs.  I did BFL once before when I was 43 years old and experienced great success. I hope to be just as successful this time. 

• It's time I get moving in the right direction.  I am 52 and need to lose about 30 pounds.  I am ready to start tomorrow with you!

• It's time I get moving in the right direction.  I am 52 and need to lose about 30 pounds.  I am ready to start tomorrow with you!

• Hi, I'm 49 and I'll be joining you guys on tomorrow's start date! I can't wait. I followed the program a few years back and had great results. I'd like to lose 25-30 pounds and gain more muscle mass.

• JanZim,

Instead of myoplex I just use a whey Protein powerder mix.  I must tell you if your not into cooking and you need your protein it makes it easier to stay on the diet. I purchase mine at Walmart you can get it at any Vitamin store too.  Good luck! Karh

• I'm in.  29 year old male looking to get back into my best shape.  I've completed two challenges over the past several years but I've been off and on with my eating and working out for the last year.  Really looking forward to this challenge.  My goals are to increase my strength by 20%, run a 5k in under 18 minutes at the end of the challenge, lower my cholesterol to under 150, and loose 5 pounds and lower my body fat to 4.5%.  Best of luck to everyone as they get started.  

• JanZim,

Congrats on starting your Challenge! We unfortunately no longer sell EAS products in Canada.  Our Abbott Store is unable to ship outside of the US but you may be able to find a few reputable websites that can ship to you.

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• Thanks for the replies about the supplements.  I will look around and see what I can find.  I live in a little town of 200 people, and the closest city is 1 1/2 hours away.  So I may just have to be smart about what I eat and plan ahead.  Off to do my first UBWO.  

Good luck to everyone with your workouts today.  Looking forward to hearing how it went.

• I am in! Did the program in 2001 and was exteemely successful.  It changed my life until I was ran over by a truck and suffered of a serious head injury.  As result, I couldn't keep up with life and it has been a long road to recovery.  I am now ready to get my life back! Thanks for starting this forum, couldn't be a more perfect timing!

• So may people with so many good reasons to do this!  It sounds like it will be an inspiring group to be a part of.  

Day 1 today - I got up, walked the dogs at 5:30, and made my meals for the day to take to work.  Today will be cardio, so I will be going to the gym after work to put in 20-30 minutes of hard time on the rowing machine.  Tomorrow will be my first weight training day - really looking forward to it!

• It's 10:55 where I am, and just finished my first upper body workout.  Arms feel like jello, but I'm liking that feeling.  Probably will be sore tomorrow.  Day off today, so will organize my meals for the week.

Feels good to get back at it!

• I did my workout this morning and it was great. Hubby worked out with me. This is our 2nd time following this program. The first time we did it, we both did extremely well. I have HBP so I am being careful not to lift too heavy, and to breathe properly at all times, and of course to take my medication. I am also eating a very low sodium diet, and using meal replacement shakes and cleansing once a week. Overall, it was a great first day, although I suspect I'll be pretty sore tomorrow. Anybody else workout yet today?

• Good for you Jan and congrats on getting it done! I did my first day workout today too, and it felt GREAT! Yep, arms and jello-y but I like it too!

• Well, both of you have me motivated....I want jello arms, too!  (I actually do like the wobbly, can barely get your muscles to work feeling after a good hard workout, and it's been way too long since I felt that way).  

Maybe I will switch up the schedule and do upper body today like you guys.  I had a different schedule set up from the last time I tried to start BFL, because of my schedule then.  

• It would be great if you could switch and join us Vie. I have no idea what time it is where you are, but your post says 5:12 pm and mine said 5:05 PM although I am currently in the southwest and it is 12:30 pm here. I hope you have a great workout today. I'm looking forward to the lower body workout on Wed!