Anyone interested in Starting November 5, (Monday) 2012....

• My workout was SO great!!!  I did a 45 minute cardio dance class that I really love.  It's a lot of fun and I definitely pushed myself to a 10.  Just doing the class helped me have a better outlook on life all day and I've stuck to the eating plan today without too much trouble at all.  I don't like doing weights as much as cardio, but that's what I'm going to do tomorrow.

• Hi there everybody!  I was going to start today, but it's deer opener and I probably won't behave this weekend!  I was actuallyy the 2011 Female 46+ Champion - so I know it's possible!  But, after getting back into business and having a swamped spring, summer, and fall, - no time for "me" and workouts -  I have about 15 pounds to lose again (see my pix on the home page - Brenda Marks).  Looking forward to joining this group and giving it a fresh start on Monday!  

This IS possible, and it IS worth it!!

• Wow Brenda, you look amazing!  That's inspiration!

• Count me in....for the 5th or 6th time doing this program. I've tried the other stuff out there and this is the only plan that gave consistent results and no injuries.  I have gained back everything I lost and then some leaving me at least 40 pounds overweight. Ready to get back to normal!

• Yes count me in for starting Monday Nov 5th.

I've done several challenges and need motivation from some other BFL'ers

• Hi guys! Looking to start Monday as well. I made it through about 5 weeks of the program and saw changes then so I know with some dedication it can work for me again. I would love to lose around 30 pounds and lots of inches!

• I have 10 lbs I would like to lose in this challenge. I have a hard time losing at my age, (54).

I've been doing the daily exercise, but need to amp it up a bit. My body has gotten used to the workouts. My eating habits are the hard thing to change. I tend to eat "past full" So my mini goal will is to be conscious of how much I am eating and slow it down a bit.

:-)

• I am a 54 year old women with 25 pounds to shed.  I begin Monday and am spending the weekend organizing my journal and pantry.

• I'm starting tomorrow Sunday 11/4 and would love to have a group. I'm 32 and have about 20lbs to lose.

• I am interested in joining November 5th! I am a 37 year old woman and I have about 25 pounds I would love to get rid of. It would be excellent to get some kick-ass muscles on the way! Count me in.

• Hi Karen!  I am 50 years old & would love to lose 40 lbs!!  I am interested in starting on Monday, November 5th!

• bmarks, I am excited you will be with us.  Hope your past success will be motivating for us!  I took my befores this morning and it was very depressing.  But that much more motivation to do this!

• Hello All,  My name is Karen too (49 yrs old)  you can refer to me Karh so not to confuse everyone.  I did this challenge back in February and it's amazing.  Then summer came and went and I'm back to where I was.  I would love to loose 15lbs and gain the muscle I had from the last challenge.  I want to be very commited to this as I miss the body I had from the last challenge. I exercised here and there but wasn't consistant for one reason or another through the summer.  Now it's back to focusing on my health and body again.  I must say the forums help tremendously as I live alone and don't have any support on this end.  So as I may not respond much, I'm always reading the posts to keep me motivated.  Good luck to all of us, I'm starting tomorrow.  Going shopping now to get all my protein and fruit for the week.  Karh

• Hello everyone.  I am ready to start tomorrow.  For those of you who have done this before, I am wondering if the supplements are necessary.  I'm hoping I can achieve great results without the Myoplex shakes and bars.  I'm from Canada, and not too sure where to find them, other than to order them from this website.  But I'm not really wanting to do that.  Any info that you can pass my way would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• If you don't want to fiddle around with shakes, I can understand, but I do recommend supplements, the thermos and CLA's really do make a difference :)