Anyone interested in Starting November 5, (Monday) 2012....

• New to BFL program, and was hoping to start a forum to help stay on track.  I'm 48 yr old woman, have about 40 lbs of fat to loose and not much muscle tissue on my body....but that all changes this Monday!... :)

Will post pictures by Monday a.m.

• I am also 48, with about 30 pounds to lose.  Have been lurking and thinking of joining but have not taken the leap - so I am definitely interested in starting next week.

• I'll be just a week ahead of you, (though I still haven't put my photos up, whoops!) and look forward to seeing how you go :)

• I am also interested in starting next week along with you.

• I'm also going to start next week It will be great to start a group for encouragement. Im 47% body fat down from 54% and I'm really looking forward to this.

• Hi all.  I am starting (restarting) tomorrow, November 1st, with renewed determination.... Like starting on the first of a new month.... So perhaps I can join your group?  Looking forward to clean eating and increased fitness!

• Hi Vie_diva, sounds great.....same age although I have alittle more body fat to loose.....like you, I have been considering this for some time.....be happy to take the leap with you. (Monday's the first day for me)...good luck!

• Hi MrCynical, looking forward to your progress....and mine...good luck

• Hi JanZim,  Starting Monday......good luck!

• Hi Mr. Snickers, agreed group encouragement seems of importance to all in the beginning I think.  wow, good for you down ing your body fat.  Wow!!!!!.......looking forward to the same results. good luck!

• Hi Willtowin, Good for you for not giving up or giving in.  Good luck...we begin Monday :)

• I will be taking my befores tonight <gulp>. It's not pretty.

• Hi everyone!  I'd like to join your group. I started (for the millionth time) on October 15th but immediately got the flu and didn't work out for two weeks.  I tried to stick to the eating plan and lost a couple of pounds but as soon as I felt better yesterday and the day before I cheated because I was so hungry.  I like to work out  and go to the gym but I'm always always always hungry and that's where I mess up.  I am a 45 year old woman, need to lose 30 pounds, and I'm a stay at home mom to my kids, who will be four and two in November and January.  I want to feel and look better, but I feel so unmotivated and I need a lot of help and support to do this.  This morning is my first day back at the gym in two weeks.

• I am looking forward to this challenge.  I am a 42 year old mother of a 13 and 11 year old.  I did this challenge 11 years ago right after I had my son.  I did see results, however, I did not see it through to the end. ( Busy Mom with a 2 year old a new born... I know, excuses! ) I am ready for this now, and am excited to do this as a group.  I'm hoping we can all inspire and motivate each other through this.  Let's go!

• How was your gym workout? :)