Anyone Want to Start 10/29/12??

• Hola!

I am interested in re-starting the BFL program again on the 29th  (Monday)... but I need a STRONG support group. Anyone interested?? Gimme a shout if you are!

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline" -S. Randall

• How about 5th Nov ? I would love to have a competition with you for transforming the body!

• contact me on www.facebook.com/ars121293

• I am also starting Monday October 29th!  I also need a STRONG support group!  I will help you if you want!  This will be my first time.   But this is something I have to do.  I am determined to complete it!  I am here for ya if you need me!!!!

• Aditya and Merianne,

I really would like to get started this Monday. Yes, I realize that it will fall very close to Halloween, but I can save some candy for the free day :) Aditya, if you want, you are still welcome to do the challenge one week behind :)

• I will be right here with you kaitebug!  My big concern is a snow storm they are predicting Weds, here in Michigan :(  I hope I want this enough to go jogging in the snow!  You have done this before, any tips or tricks?  I am pretty sure I have everything ready, I am a bit upset I haven't gotten the "Eating-for-Life" book I ordered last week. (off amazon)  I am a terrible cook, so I need lots of meal ideas.  We can do this!!!!! I have confidence in you!!!

• Do you have the BFL original book? That, plus the "nutrition" link on this website should help a lot, until you get your book. Are you on Facebook?

Aditya, are you still going for 4 November or are you shooting for the 29th now?

• Will post some pics on Monday if you want to "follow" me (you can do that by clicking my name and then clicking "follow" on the right hand upper corner. ) :)

• SUPER excited about getting getting started tomorrow! Anyone else?!

• I started on the 29th!  Well for me that is today, I just had lunch (leafy salad, cottage cheese instead of mayo and an apple) but I am from New Zealand so technically live in the future :)

• Great, MrCynical! Welcome! Like I said earlier, I did a challenge back in 2010. I tried twice in 2011 to start again but I couldn't swing it- I found out I was sick and had to take some time off to heal. I had surgery in August and my doc has given me the OK to start rigorous exercise again. I'm ready! Before pics will go up tomorrow! Glad y'all on board!!

-katiebug

• I would love to join you guys.  I'm on Facebook too.  I know I will do well with a strong group.  

• Interested as well :)  Let's do this!

• I also started today.  I have a feeling it's going to be a long week, but I'm eager to hit the gym hard this afternoon.  Good luck everyone!

• Great! Everyone that has posted, I will "follow" you on this site, and if you want to email me you can at katiebugglet@yahoo.com :)