Just beginning!

• I am starting Day 1 of Week 1 tomorrow.   I am so excited and motivated to begin and I pray I can stay that way throughout the challenge.  I love seeing that there is a community on here that seems to really support each other and I hope to meet new people and make friends with others who are going through the same thing I am.  Good luck to everybody, I hope we are all successful!

• Congratulations on making a decision that will change your life!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Hooray!! You WILL NOT regret this! This is probably the best decision you have made for yourself and your loved ones. What better gift to give them than to show them that you really love and care about yourself. What a great example!

We're here for ya!!

Stacy Lynn

• hello, sorry to bother you but I am new to this forum thing how do I start  posting something on this website like a question or something and everyone can kinda give their opinion about it.

• Neverquit... make sure you are logged in first, then on the main Forums page, you have to choose a "catagory" you want to post in...(crossing the abyss, my transformation, etc) on the top right there is a button to post a new topic/thread

• Hey YOU!!! Its ME!  You don't know me yet but we are on the same voyage together and I would like to be your accountability partner.  On  your post you mentioned God's priority of fellowship, and I am in agreement.  I am on day 10, and I am so super psyched!  I have a partner, that really helps!  WRITE IT DOWN!!!  I carry my little binder every where I go!  I write down everything i eat, how I feel and what I do in the gym.  I have been a fitness freak my whole life, but never got anywhere near my goals.  I also usually do not make it past two weeks on any program..but this is different!  I am excited, and every day I am more excited!  I look at the Transformations on the site and I KNOW that will be me in 74 more days!