Anyone starting September 24th?

• I'm looking for a partner or team to start with on Monday, Sept. 24th. Any takers?

• Hei friend, i want start with you!!!

• My wife, my self and a co-worker all started today!

• I am starting today!  Have 30 pounds to loose...

Kim

• Hi. Just started this morning!

• HI ANTLERS IM HERE IN UK AND STARTED 1 WEEK AGO AS A TRIAL BUT HAVE STARTD IN JOURNAL TODAY 24TH SO WOULD LOVE TO JOIN IN

WOODY1175

• Hi friends, I'm not sure how to "reply all" so I'm replying to my original message in hopes that you can all see it. I'm so excited to have so many of you who want ot start this journey with me! I will respond to each of you and tell a little about myself in my bio area as I see some of you have done. Thank you all for accepting the challenge with me. I'm happy to have the support.

• Hola Flavia, como estas? Welcome to the team!  I see in your bio that you are from Brazil. How cool!

Good luck today!

• Hi Taxx,

Welcome to you, your wife , and co-worker. where are you from? What made you all decide to take the plunge?

• hi Kim,

You are brave to post your photos. I am too shy for that and I have more weight to lose than you! I am turning 50 in January and hoping to get my body back. I, too, have never had a weight problem because I exercised a lot and enjoyed many outdoor activities but I have had back and pain problems for the last 4 years that have prohibited me from exercising. I am hoping to find the sweet spot between pushing myself and not pushing too hard so that I can make it through the workouts without aggivating any of my injuries. I'm glad to have you on the team. Where are you from?

• Hi slm,

Welcome. Tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from?

• Welcome WOODY1175!

My reward for being successful through this journey will be a trip to the UK! Maybe you can give me some ideas of the best spots to see.

• Hi all, I started yesterday as well and would love to join your group. I really need like minded people to talk to.

• Indiana.  we all have our own reasons.  i'm active but my weight is plateaued and I'd like to drop that and gain some lean mass.  

• Joined 9/24/12 as well. How was your first day? It took me over an hour to finish my 46 min upper body exercise. Nevertheless, I can feel it that it'll work if I keep it going one day at a time.