Expectations

• Hello All,

I was just wondering what i should be expecting at the end of each of these weeks? I'm at the beginning of the 2nd week and really feel no different than I did prior. Just wondering.

Any suggestions, comments welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

• Expect to feel better with each week.  You aren't going to feel an overwhelming change with each week but as each week passes you'll notice very little things that add up to the big finish.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• It takes a lot of snowflakes to make a snow ball!  Everyday that passes is a snow flake you wont notice a huge difference at first but pretty soon you won't beleive your eyes!  Trust in the program and do your best, it will be worth it in the end I promise!

Rachel

• I am on week 3 and while I am not seeing many changes physically, mentally I am feeling soo much better.  I feel healthier, happier and even more confident.  The inside changes will happen first as you change the way your body runs.

Stick with it and follow the plan and you will definitely notice some differences as you move on to each week!!

Jessica

• I can't remember who posted this- but it sounded accurate to me-  I just hope I can do the person who said it justice:

weeks 1-4= figuring out what you are doing and adjusting to the changes that are shocking your body. Usually headaches from sugar withdraw and a little bit of bloating- so don't be too upset if the scale says you have gained a pound or two.

Weeks 5- 8= Tweaking your style a bit- changing up the exercises and adding on heavier weights. Most people experience a mental challenge around weeks 5 and 6 (I know I did)- eating healthy ALL the time vs. doing what you used to, and people get aggrivated when they wake up every morning to work out and still see little results (if any)

Weeks 9-12= Results start to be noticeable, definition and toning is more visible. People are  typically more motivated to give it all they've got to finish the program.

I have also heard some say weeks 10 and 11 they have less energy and feel more hungry.

Anyways, I hope this helps!

Stacy Lynn