Anyone just starting?

• Anyone just starting (Sept 8 or so) and want to buddy up??

Stacey :)

• Hi there mrsorganist...am starting Sept 10th would be great to have a buddy to share progress with cross any problems with! Am so ready for this challenge..time for things to change for the better! :o)

• Hi Stacey and James, I am just starting up as well coming off my first week :)

• Hi, I'm starting tomorrow...I have done 2 challenges in the past...did well with the exercises...not so well on the eating.  But I had results even with the poor diet.  I want to say "hopefully" but I will commit to following the food plan as close to 100% as I can.  This program is so about the food plan!  I'll be 49 next month...can I join your group?

• Hello, I'm just starting as well.  I just ordered my starter kit and look forward to seeing progress.  I would love to share progress and more than anything, support!!

• Hi. I am starting as well. I did the BFL in 2003 and saw good results. Now after having 2 children I am in need to start the process again.  I have never entered in any competition and I'm so excited to start.  I am also excited that others are starting too and can follow each other's progress for motivation!

• I am starting on September 10 and would love to have people o help keep me (and you) all the way to day 84!!

• Me too. Starting tomorrow (10th) and will finish this 12 week Challenge on the 2nd of December.

• It's good to have each other to share the ups and downs

• How are the first 2 days going?  I'm sore...but a good sore!

• I started yesterday, September 10th and would love to buddy up.

• I started on the 27th of August and have no one to share with. I realize I am two weeks ahead, but can I hop on this train? :)

• Hi, I am starting tomorrow. I would love to join up with you. Anyone want to start us a "thread" or group? I don't know how it works. :)

Rachel

• I don't know how to do it either...how is the eating portion going for you all?  

-Maria

• Should we all move to the group "starting Sept 10"?

Today was my first "official" day. It was tough! I had a nasty migraine so at least I wasn't interested in eating this morning :)

The eating portion is going well for me. (Day 1) We'll talk after day two! I plan on finishing this thing, and finishing strong so I don't want to ruin my chances going back to my old, unhealthy habits.

I hope you all are doing well. After one day, I feel like I am in control of my life again. The hardest part for me was getting started and planning to stick with it.

Rachel