Can someone please explain how to do the BFL Workout for couples?

• My wife and I are going to start the BFL challenge in Sept. 2012.  What I want to know is how do you do the workouts with a partner and still remain in the time frame of rest allotted?  Thanks and good luck to all of you.

MikeNice619 

"I'll Be Your Huckleberry" 

• Hi Mike.  You do your workout individually.  If you need to spot your partner, then do so and spot during your rest and vice versa.  Most of the time though, it's just you both, doing your exercises on the same cadence. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• So for instance bench press, i let her do her 12,10,8,6,12,12, then I do my bench in that order?  But for most exercises say

dumbbell curls, we can do them together?  Anyways I think I get what your saying thank you again Jessica!

• I workout on my own but have in the past with my wife and recently with my son. If you speed up in between sets you can quickly change the weight out for each of your lifts and still stay with in the 1:00 minute time of each set, it will get easier with practice and familiarity with each exercise.

• My husband and I take turns.  You are suppose to rest 1 minutes between sets, so one is resting while the other is doing.  It works for us.  Good luck!

• awesome thanks Roddy

• Sounds great Brenda, thanks for your advice!