Starting August 27, 2012?

• I'm starting today!  I have started 3 times before, and only made it one day.  Tomorrow is the last day to enter the challenge. We can do it!

• Hi my name is Anita. I'm in Georgia. I'm starting on the Monday the 8/27th also and will join the FB page.  My husband and I have been wanting to join BFL for a long time (although we are not doing the couples challenge). We are excited about eating clean and starting back with workout. We also are so committed to the food and workouts for about 3weeks and for some reason something will come up and we will stop. So I hope by joining BFL we will be motivated to continue for 12weeks.

• Hi All - I am starting tomorrow (the 27th) and am psyched to see you all are too! I am going to be blogging my experience as a way to stay accountable to myself. I have started and stopped this program so many times, but this time is going to be different!

• Hi everyone!! I am starting the challenge on the 27th also. I am really looking forward to becoming the person I know I can be. I want to be healthy and fit and I know with each other's support we can all do it!!

• I just requested to join your Body for Lifers FB page. My name is Heather and I am really excited to see this support available! Thanks Laura!

• I'm from ga too!

• Hi Kim,

I am also starting Monday. Here we GOOOOOOO!

• Hi everyone!  Today is my first day.  Round two (seriously at least).  I tried earlier this year but just didn't make it.  I had great results the first time but i'ts been a couple years.  I'm having a hard time getting motivated currently so any help/encouragement/support is GREATLY appreciated.  Happy weekend to all.  Hoping to keep a good conversation going with everyone.

• Hi! I am educating myself on challenge. I work more than 80 hours a week and have two little kids at home ,one wit special needs.  years of putting myself after everyone and rewarding my tired body and exhausting mind from working long hours had taken its toll. I am ready to change my life and willing to commit to eat healthy, exercise and carry on with positive attitude, I will appreciate help regarding clean diet options meal plans and time saving recipes.  

Thanks and good luck for your BFL challenge

Far

• Hey :) My name is Tichina, I'll be starting on the 27th as well. I live in Newfoundland, Canada. I'm really looking forward to having a group to stay accountable to... I feel like accountability makes such a difference with respect to staying consistent with a program..it is for me at least! :). I'm basically just looking to tone up, clean up my eats, have more energy, and be a happier and better me :). I just finished reading the body for life book and this program makes perfect sense to me and the transformations online have been so inspiring! Bring it on! :)

• Awesome idea Laura! I just requested to be part of the group :) So excited to have some support!

• Hi all, I started 3 weeks ago but like the sound of your group so hope you don't mind me joining you as well?! First time for me on  BFL...hubby doing it with me. We are in England, The United Kingdom and have been doing ok so far. challenge is certainly the correct word for it, that's for sure! I have requested to join the fB group too as it will be easier speaking on there than on this forum (i think). Look forward to meeting all of you

Bree

• Ugh!  I was going to restart here b/c my group moved to FB but it looks like this group is going too.  I give up...  Looks like I'm on my own with this. If anyone plans to just use the forum let me know and maybe I will start a new thread where we can support each other..  I understand the support on FB but it's taking away from all the people who come to this site that don't use FB.  

• Holly cow mark!!! where did that tummy go??? congrats, cant wait to see what the next 12 weeks bring you. you rocked it :)

• Hello everyone!  My name is Stefanie and i am from BC Canada.  i am a single mom and my daughter starts kindergarten next week!  I went through wicked depression after my divorce amd have started and stopped SO many programs; this one is it....12 weeks will be a great start to getting my life and body back....here we GOOO