Start date of 09-03-2012

• I finally plucked this book off the shelf and started reading it again.  I feel like crap and am way too lazy to complete this myself.  Anyone else starting around September 3rd 2012? 

The reason I am not starting tomorrow is I have some job changes that I have to get settled out and need to plan for this challenge i.e. gym memberships, food, etc.

Let me know!

Thanks

Matt

• Hey we are planning to start sept 1st........I did do the program and had great success but since had a baby and we both gained weight....lol lol I think it is great you picked a date with sometime to mentally get ready that why I chose a farther date. Nik

• Sounds good, the 1st may be hard since I will be visiting family and no facilities to workout in.  I did join a gym today though and it has a ton to offer so hopefully it will keep me motivated.  Nutrition is what will be tough.  Have to start planning it out now...

• I am waiting for the Gold's gym to open sept here in the city. I have decided to start the nutrition this week. So going to try to make some of the recipies to see if I like them. I think you will like the gym......I am planning stage to I think that is key to success with the program.

• Went to the gym today for the first time, did the rotating stairs for 25 minutes.  Sadly it was tough.  Afterward though I sat in the sauna and relaxed very nice.  I need to start checking out the recipes as well and begin cooking in bulk so I am not cooking and cleaning dishes 24/7.

• I tried the pizza today. It was whole wheat flat bread and turkey pepperoni  I was shocked how good.  Rotating stairs are hard I tried and thought my thighs were gonna fall off. Good job. I would be proud your up and doing it !

• Hey Matt, I will be finishing my first challenge on 08/28/2012 and beginning C2 on 09/03/2012.  Like you, I plucked the book off the shelf and was just determined that nothing was going to keep me from completing the challenge, this time.

It always helps to have a buddy/friend for motivation, questions, etc.  I'm here and will be glad to journey with you.

Kathy

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura

• Can't find it on face book?