I have no idea what to eat

• I really want to start but no idea what to eat. Help!

• Hello Hana78...Did you read the book Body For Life? It is a very good guide to begin with an understanding what to eat. Also you can go on this website to library and click on ´food list´and it will show you all the áuthorized foods´. Additionally there is on here somewhere also a ´shopping list´. Combine the book and those two lists and you will have a more detailed list of possibiltites because the book is very very limited when it comes to what to eat, but it gives you the basics. You know also what helped me a lot? Reading the menu of past champions. There it made me realize I didn´t need 50 options for balanced meals, some of these people repeat their meal options every day, the same thing! At least on a tight budget it made me feel better, that I don´t have to make it complicated. And knowing that here eating is really to fuel the body, so keep fueling up every 2 to 3 hrs with the right stuff. I  know you will get the hang of it very soon. There is a LOT of support on here. Success.

SorayaRosaria

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura