Getting Started today as soon as I finish this post Aug. 6th 2012!

• Hi Everyone!!  I have lost count at how many times I have thought about starting. I am heading to the gym for day 1 upper body. I need support and motivation big time.  I am 33 5'7" and to my surprise last night 188 pounds.  I am newly married and have put on 20 pounds.....sound familiar to anyone?  Finally found a great man that loves me for me so I thought I would give him more of me....haha!! I feel awful, look awful, and im ready to get in shape! Who wants to support  me and be supported!!??

• I am planning on starting offically next Monday, but I did head to the gym to the LBWO this morning - loved it.   I am getting to the gym this week and working on my food plan for next week.  This will be my 2nd challenge.......planning on losing about 20lbs of bodyfat!  We are about the same height and I haven't stepped on the scale yet - 150 is my estimate.  Keep it up & tell me how your workout went!  Hopefully, a few more will join on or we can find another thread.  I recommend reading a few weeks ahead of you to see how others are doing too.

• Welcome PM, a bunch of us started on or around 8/6 and are posting on this thread bodyforlife.com/.../6173.aspx  Come join us!

• Hi Tonja!!  I am heading over to another thread...see below...theres a ton of posts and great comments.  I want to hear about the first challange you completed.

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura