Starting August 1st-Anyone want to join me?

• I plan on using this thread as a blog of my journey thru this transformation.  Here is my background with Body for Life.  My sister and I first completed it in 1999, but we followed Bill when he started it in 1997.  I have completed four successful challenges with my last one being three years ago.  I even competed in two figure pageants and felt amazing.

Needless to say, I have REALLY let myself go and now I have 30lbs to lose!  Nothing in my closet fits and my self esteem is in the gutter. 

I'm hoping to draw encouragement and strength from posting and hopefully I can be that for someone else.

Here is my starting weight/measurements

Weight 167, Waist-31 Hips-41 R Thigh-22.5 L Thigh-23

• I started my challenge today. completed my own challenge about 3 years ago, but have also let myself go. have 40 lbs to lose. All my best to you on your journey!

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura