Zone Perfect

• Hi everyone,

I can't find Myoplex bars in my area.  Does anyone know if Zone Perfect a bar that meets the BFL requirements?

Thanks.

Mary

• Dancing Queen - Myoplex Lite bars were recently discontinued, but may still be available in stores some stores until inventory runs out. Have you tried our Lean 15 bars (eas.com/.../eas-lean-15-bars)?  In order to qualify for the Body-for-LIFE Challenge, however, you must use and show proof of purchase of at least one Abbott Nutrition product (EAS, ZonePerfect, Ensure, etc) during your 12 week challenge.  Check here for more details: bodyforlife.com/.../rules

~Tiffany, The BFL Team

• Thanks Tiffany!  I have purchased from Abbott's - very convenient.  But I'm not in the official challenge.

Cheers,

Mary

• I love PR bars.  Check them out at prbars.com

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks BDMom!

• I got 3 coupons for ZonePerfect, so I wanted to try them. They taste great, however I did notice that the saturated fat in those are so much higher then Lean 15 or Myoplex. So, I called the company to ask why the content is so high if this is a product approved by the Body For Life Challenge. She explained that it does qualify as a small meal, but that indeed the saturated fat content is higher and if you want less, you may want to stick with EAS products that were designed to go with the Body For Life Challenge. Later I did go to the challenge section of this site and noticed that Zone Perfect is also mentioned as one of the products that you can use to qualify for being in the challenge. I would only continue to use them though if I get them for free, otherwise I rather stick to EAS. (For free is when you shop at Kroger where coupons are doubled and the item is already on sale too. In this case, the coupons were for $0.55 off one which doubled to $1.10 and each bar was on sale for $1. So, I got 3 for free)

SorayaRosaria

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Come join us!

Laura