STARTING 7/23/12 WHHOOO.... ANYONE WITH ME ?

• Hello everyone, I have started on mon the 23rd also. I wanna say good look to one of you future winners, lets do it !

• Hi everyone,   I'm new at this.  Started my challenge 7/23.  So far so good.  I have found I need lots of planning to make everything work; especially at work.  Some days I am to busy to stop for breaks.  It is a new thing for me to make myself take a break and refuel.  Some day maybe I'll take a complete lunch period.  

• Hey...I'm a nurse also... worked in the ED for 38 years , flight nurse and did travel nursing so I totally understand where you are coming from !!

Did my first BFL challenge years ago while working in the ED. It really does take "planning" but it can be done... I made amazing changes in my body :-)

Work in a busy int med clinic after tearing my rotator cuff/ surg etc etc ( >90,000 pts /year) Monday -Fri 8 hours ( like a "normal" human ) , but it's not "me".

Good luck keep in touch !  We CAN DO THIS !!

spunkygal 2012   

• Hi everyone! How is day 3 going? I woke up late but was determined to get my workout in before leaving for work and I did!!! It's just so hard after work to go home and work out, I'm beat by then. Hope everyone is having a great day!

• Ello, Fellow BFL-23rd's.   Day 3, well I got off to a rough start, only got about 3 hours sleep last night, so I will be doing my lower body work out tonight when I get home from work (which I do not like, I love waking up and taking care of it first thing) But I am on track with my meals today, a little behind in my water intake but ill catch up.  Hope everyone is having a great hump day.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

• I have also started July 23rd, having been diagnosed with cervical cancer last year. I fell into a depression and ate for comfort, was in bed for a long time. January 5th of this year I had curative surgery and some complications.But  I have been given the go ahead to get back in shape, and I am going to do it with this program. WE WILL DO THIS!!!

• I am so motivated by everyone's stories. You can also follow my journey under the thread "this is my journey". I am all about the support we can give to each other. We can do all things through Christ who strenghtens us. Phil 4:13

SorayaRosaria

• Day-4  And I am hurting, my legs from my lower body work out are killing me, might have to take an easy Cardio day today (lol) I did real well on my food yesterday, but only managed 4 meals, time got away from me at work.  Any rate things are looking good, can feel a little bit of a diffrence in my work pants (not a big one, but can feel it)  Hope everyone has a great day, the weekend is right around the corner.

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”

• Hey everybody. Just found this strand. My fiance and I started on the 23rd also. The first 4 days are going great! Haven't missed a gym date yet (4:30 every morning) and our diet is spot on so far.

If we finish... I mean WHEN we finish, we will be getting married 6 days later and then headed for Maui! Lots of motivation here.

Rock on 23rds. Glad I found this group!

Remember why you are doing this and never give up!

• Good Evening Everyone.

I have been browsing the posts from the last few days and it seems everyone is on track and doing great!!...except me... :-)

I was not properly prepared to begin this challenge and I have allowed life to, once again, stand in my way. UGH!!  I will be doing cardio through the weekend, reigning in my eating, and actually  writing out the meal and workout plans and intend to jump in a week behind everyone on Monday. With this being said, would you all prefer I join another forum group since I have squandered this first week?  Please be honest. Thanks  And Congrats to everyone who is going strong after 4 days!!

• Absolutely stay on here. It's more motivation... And then join their thread too. It's all for motivation and connecting with those who are in the same boat with what you are going through. I wish I could say I have been good about my lifting workouts but I have gotten them in but haven't followed the bfl routine on that yet. Just been doing a couple sets. Time constraints right now... But my eating and cardio is on track. Just need to squeeze in the correct lifting routine. Keep up the work all!!

• Faboulous-Me... stay on this strand. You need it! Its your acountability group and when we don't have anyone to be accountable to, it is easier to let ourselves off the hook. We all have bad days or weeks, but you must put those behind you and focus on the next week. I have started planning like I saw in the BFL book and it helps so much. I plan the night before what workouts I will do, how many reps etc, and also plan what my 6 meals will be the next day. I have both sheets and sheets for the whole week on a clipboard, take it to the gym, check everything off and then when I come home, the meal plan is in front and I even PUT A TIMER ON MY IPHONE. When it goes off, it's time to go down and eat what I scheduled to eat. Once I stop the timer, I reset it for another 2.5 hrs at which time it will go off again and so on. I tell you Fabulous-Me... you can do this, do it now. Don't wait to sign up with another team. You are in already, now row!

SorayaRosaria

• Faboulous-Me... stay on this strand. You need it! Its your acountability group and when we don't have anyone to be accountable to, it is easier to let ourselves off the hook. We all have bad days or weeks, but you must put those behind you and focus on the next week. I have started planning like I saw in the BFL book and it helps so much. I plan the night before what workouts I will do, how many reps etc, and also plan what my 6 meals will be the next day. I have both sheets and sheets for the whole week on a clipboard, take it to the gym, check everything off and then when I come home, the meal plan is in front and I even PUT A TIMER ON MY IPHONE. When it goes off, it's time to go down and eat what I scheduled to eat. Once I stop the timer, I reset it for another 2.5 hrs at which time it will go off again and so on. I tell you Fabulous-Me... you can do this, do it now. Don't wait to sign up with another team. You are in already, now row!

SorayaRosaria

• Fabulously me don't you go anywhere else. This whole journey is about making ourselves better. I don't think it matters that you fell down. Just get UP and  get going. Hope you are back on track. I'm having a great first week and want everyone to do the same. Not waking up feeling bloated and sluggish is the first change I felt and Let me tell you it makes for a much easier morning.

TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME!!

Michael

• Ok guys- we have nearly completed week one!  How's everybody doing?  I've blown it a few times, and my cardio workouts are a bit pitiful, but I'm keeping on!!!  I found great consolation in the idea that we get a "blow it" day in the eating plan.  I had dinner out Thursday evening, and enjoyed (in reasonable portions) some of my favorite foods, so tomorrow I'll stick with the plan, instead of a "blow it" day.  I have an out of state family funeral to attend this coming week, but I'm stategizing in advance how to stay on track.  Together, we CAN do this!  Oh- and if you can believe my somewhat goosey scale, I may be down a pound or two.  I'll take that!!!