18th Time is a Charm...

• Yes, I have started BFL17 times, and have never finished.  The farthest I've made it was week 5, lost 25 lbs then and saw 219 on the scale - was an amazing feeling.  For some reason I just give up after the first couple days then try again 6 months later when I just cant stand it any more.  People at work are tired of hearing me say "this is the week!'  Sometimes I get to week 2 or 3... but just quit because I don't feel like doing it any more or miss 2 or 3 days in the first week and say I'll never be able to get those days back... so I quit.  First attempt was in 2003 I think... ridiculous.  Bought all the VCR tapes back then and everything.  I've never written on this forum before and thought I just need to get others involved, maybe it'll change something.  Was 175 in high school 19 yrs ago - went to state track 6 times had 3 school records, BPM was 65 and cholesterol was 140; 37 yrs old now and 265 lbs, same height, totally addicted to food - can barely make it to bed every night climbing the stairs - knee problems, back problems, foggy brain - all the usual symptoms.  So... tomorrow is my last attempt at this... 

• JAY... YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Period...

Point Blank...

The End...!

IT IS HONESTLY ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER... YOU CAN"T GET TO TOMORROW, UNTIL YOU COMPLETE TODAY... AND TODAY IS JUST LIKE YESTERDAY.. ???GUESS WHAT??? YOU MADE IT THROUGH YESTERDAY... DIDN"T YOU???

You Got This... Grocery Bag!

• You can do it!  Don't give yourself an out!  Just do it!  You have to get sick and tired of being sick and tired!  It sounds like you just may be there - for me, I could see the fat starting to have the upper hand - it definitely had the momentum - not the muscle.  I'm on week 10 of my challenge, and I feel incredible!  I know this isn't the end - it will take more than 12 weeks to get me to the healthy point I would like to be, but this is a plan that is doable.  Get your workouts over with in the morning, and plan out your meals.  If you mess up, make it a small mess-up, not an end-it-all mess up.  Don't let the fat win!  You can do it!