6/18/2012 Start Date ~~Victory Is Ours!

• @amybfl. It is an intersting program. I was introduced to BFL by my boss, and she shared with me that when she was my age(26) she would follow the program and find she would be leaner and lighter and toned..I guess I didnt stick to it very long..however Like I mentioned above i felt heavier..I did feel healthier though..with the structured eating plan and work out routine...So I realized I need to implement that into my healthy way of life..I have been doing alot of reading on the thoughts and therioes re: certain foods and the effects on the hormones in our body. Really intersting..making some life changes....Anyways..I hope you are seeing changes in your measurments..And good for you for sticking to it..At least you are developing your dedication and willpower..:) Good luck everyone!

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura