FINAL 2 WEEKS

• WELL IM INTO MY FINAL 2 WEEKS, THERE ONLY SEEMS TO BE A COUPLE OF US LEFT FROM THE MANY THAT STARTED, I HAD SET ALOT OF GOALS FOR MYSELF THAT I THOUGHT WERE ATTAINABLE, AND HAVE WILL HAVE MET THEM ALL BY THE FINISH OF THE 12 WEEKS EXCEPT 1 (6 PACK ABS) GUESS THATS GOT TO BE FOR 2ND CHALLENGE AND I WILL GET THEM BEFORE THE FINISH OF THAT ONE.

I GOT TO SAY I GOT MY LIFE BACK, I BEGAN AT 225:4LBS AND CURRENTLY AT 191:8 (MY GOAL WAS 190) HAVE 2 WEEKS TO GET THAT

IVE GAINED IN MUSCLE SIZE, AND NO LONGER HAVE MEN BOOBS LOL, I NOW HAVE A CHEST

I CAN RUN AND ALTHOUGH ITS NOT BEEN A PERFECT CHALLENGE THUS FAR, IVE STUCK TO IT, AND NOT USED A SLIP UP HERE OR THERE TO QUIT,

I HAVE HAD 2 BACK OPERATIONS AND HAVENT WORKED IN OVER 20YRS, I NOW START WORK IN 2 WEEKS, YOU CANT TELL ME THIS DONT CHANGE YOUR LIFE IF YOU STICK TO IT

IVE HAD TO GO THRU A SEPERATION FROM MY WIFE AT WEEK 4 BUT KEPT MY EYES ON THE CHALLENGE, IVE HAD CURVE BALLS THROWN AT ME, AS YOU ALL DO AND HAVE YET KEPT MY EYES ON THE PRIZE A NEW ME,

IM ALIVE AGAIN AT 50 AND I OWE IT TO BODY FOR LIFE FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY, AND TO STAYING COMMITTED AND WORKING THE PROGRAM

WILL POST MY PICS IN 2 WEEKS, CAUSE IM STILL WONDERING WHERE OVER 30LBS LEFT FROM LOL

MY ADVICE STICK TO THE PLAN BFL WORKS

• Amazing! What an inspiration to keep on going. I myself haven't been having a "perfect" challenge... but taking that step back and appreciating the fact that I / we are all doing so much better than we would have been otherwise. Thank you!

• Thank you for sharing your story rodie!! Wow simply amazing I hope everyone reads this! I have been going strong for a year and a half now I am almost rid of my man boobs as well lol... A very huge congratulations to you sir! I will see you at the finish line!! much aloha!

• thank you both so much for your responses i was totally not expecting such encouraging words, and yes i will see you both at the finish line, why because winners never quit and quitters never win, and we aint going to quit.

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH

• Good luck and God bless on a strong finish!!!!!  I completed my 2nd challenge the first part of May.  My first challenge was in Sept 2011.  I learned more than I lost.  But I do not consider either challenge a failure, because, I have started my 3rd challenge and I know so much more about nutrition and exercise than I ever have and I know now how I want to approach this challenge.  

Congrats!

Shannon

• Way to go rodie on attitude towards goal attained (or not) and with forward looking possiblities as well (next challenge).  I have about the same amount of time left and still want to get my weight and BMI down some more (one or two more points on the BMI would help me). The abs are looking better and the rest of the areas are growing or shrinking as I wanted. Trying a thermal alternative this week for metabolic reasons to help speed things up a little, did my research on it first to make sure it is viable and safe for me. Wish you luck in the remaining weeks and Keep Moving Forward.  PS I am still out here and plugging away,...going into Week 10 for me right now and my wife had to get me a smaller size for the undergarments this week and I needed to switch to a smaller size on my swimsuit last week (XL down to L now). Like your posting!!

• Congratulations Rodie!  Your post is truly an inspiration!  I am still here with you, can hardly believe it is week 11!  I am travelling again this week for business so it is harder (no gym) but I am getting creative and finding ways to get my workouts in!  I have been struggling with a bit of disappointment the past couple weeks that I have not had the remarkable results thus far that I had at this point when I did this 10 years ago... I Still have not had the "8 week miracle" not at 8, 9, or 10  But I am definitely seeing changes (some days.. though the mirror is a real monster other days!  Not sure why that is, guess it is what I think I see...) at any rate, I'm stronger and leaner and committed to working my butt of these last 2 weeks!  I'm also planning to continue this ... not just for another challenge which I intend to do, but to make this a lifestyle now.. I maintained it for over a year when I finished 10 years ago but then business travel EVERY week, 4-5 days a week and not sticking to the program on the road finally caught up with me... that is NOT going to happen this time!  I love the way I am feeling and intend to stay this way!  

By the way, June 24, our day 84 is my 51st birthday!  :)  Excited to see how I look and feel that day!  

God Bless!

• You are an inspiration!

• Way to go, Rodie! You are amazing and a perfect example of what can be done when you put your mind to it and set goals for yourself. Can't wait to see your final progress!

• Congratulations and good luck at your new job....great news all around.  What an amazing transformation!!  I look forward to seeing your final pics.

• Wow - way to go Rodie!  You look great and your attitude is great.  I sorta fell off the wagon at week 6.  I was seeing progress but then felt like I had to see more by the halfway mark and haven't gotten back on track.  I haven't missed a workout but some have been only 8s or 9s and the diet has had a little too much freedom, although I have never stopped the 6 meals per day, as I feel like this is the only way to eat.  

I am not giving up and I also have 2 weeks left, but I want to make this a lifestyle change versus doing another challenge - I can't handle the free day  - I have had wine every free day and it has wreaked havoc on the days following, so i am considering giving up alcohol altogether as a lifestyle change and following the BFL program forever - just no free day.  Free meal I guess?  Any suggestions?

• I started doing incense.  I know it sounds stupid, but when I need that glass of wine - I light a stick of incense.   Wine relaxes me, but so does the incense without the calories.  Just a suggestion.  

• Hello Caribbean Island Girl, and one more thing about that  substitution of the incense for the wine.... The incense won't mess up your metabolic rate for 3 whole days like the wine will. (I told that rate thing to my spouse when she tried to tempt my resolve for not drinking during a challenge (C3 for me) even on a Free Day(when it is allowed BUT not encouraged unless you want a set back).  Just don't let the incense be a trigger for drinking the wine later, if it is try the aromatic mint orientated drop/lotion by Organics and place a dab on your temples, back of neck and under the ear lobes and see how that relaxed your body and mind. works for me!! Keep MOving FOrward!