..::Water::..

• Im a little lost when it comes to drinking water.
    i know its a cup with every meal, so six a day.
    other than that, idk how many a day and when.
    Thank you.

• Hi ESTEAM - It's 10 cups of water a day, which is 80oz.  Many chose to do 1 with each meal, but that's not required.  It's best to have 2 when you wake up because you will have lost hydration over night.  Other than that, just spread it out.  There's not rule for exactly when you have each. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Sounds hella good.

i usually eat some cereal with a cup milk and a cup of water.

idk if that like two cups of water? :D

• Only water counts as water. 

Also, cereal and milk does not make for a BFL meal.  That's a lot of carb and almost no protein. 

• :Damn, freakin Jessica.

Well i forgot to mention i throw in like two egg whites in there or a scoop of protein powder.

i could have sower it said something about high fiber cereal...if not its cool, ill change it right away. :)

• It is 10 glasses of water that the program suggests, I start the day of with one upon rising and then drink another COLD glass from the fridge with my multivitamin and then several during the day (like before and after a meal or break at work) that way you can reach the 10 required minimum.   It does speed up your metabolic rate some if the water temp is COLD as well. With summer coming around the bend you should have very little problem wanting the water to begin with.

• 2 egg whites aren't enough protein for a grown man!

Bill - cold water does speed up your metabolism slightly, but it's not as well absorbed by the body, which is why the natural community suggests it be consumed at room temperature

I split the difference and drink it cool.  :)

• lol, im doubt im a grown man, im like 5'3 wanting to weigh like 115-120 again.

idk what to really do. :D

• i think im at 130 ish

• 2 still isn't enough!

Increase it to 4 and 1 yolk or 5 whites.  You need that protein. 

• (lol) :O wow...sounds good.

but still with with that milk and cereal...

...2% percent...and if im lucky:Rasin Bran:

But i don't mind stopping my regular breakfast, plus i think the milk is whats adding on a few extra calories...i don't really know.  

• (lol) :O wow...sounds good.

but still with with that milk and cereal?....

...2% percent...and if im lucky:Rasin Bran:

But i don't mind stopping my regular breakfast, plus i think the milk is whats a few extra calories...i don't really know.  

• Try steel cut oats instead.  :)

• Chill, i got a bag of that in the freezer. :)

Reason why...because i don't really know how to cook em. ;) haha

• So steel cut oats with two egg white? ;) lol jp