Starting Monday 5/21/12

• I started today as well. MonRac I agree it is easier to get the workout done in the morning or you just put it off all day or stress about how you will fit it in later.

I am hoping to lose 30lbs in these 12 weeks, I have about 83 lbs total to lose but this will get me started. I am also going to create better eating habits for my family and I.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

• I just started today as well. So far so good. My bf is doing it with me (to be honest I'm mostly doing it to motivate him) and he is resistant to some things...any tips for getting a guy on board? He badly wants to lose weight and tone up, but has trouble staying motivated.

I'm excited to keep up with you all!

• I am starting today to. I have 50 pounds to lose and I am nervous about STICKING to a program for once in my life. I will admit for the 1st time that I will need A LOT of support and encouragement and will do the same.

• I'm starting tomorrow (Tuesday 5/21) because I'd already done upper body on Sunday, so I couldn't start exactly on target. I'm using a really old copy of the book -- I need to make sure that the program is actually still the same. :) I hope that this thread keeps going, since it will be awesome to communicate with people who are at the same exact point as me.

• Must be a popular day! I started today too, this morning at the gym at 6am. It took everything I had to throw the covers back and get out of bed at 5:30. But I started and that's the most difficult thing. Hello to you all, anyone in L.A.?

• Actually I realize that I did start, but only on the diet side. Will start with the aerobics tomorrow, Thursday. I stuck to the food plan with no problem ... how did everyone else do?

• Yesterday I found it easier than I thought it would be to stick to the eating plan. Today I found it harder to get out of bed and go for my walk. But I feel great that I did do it. Hope you all have a great day.

• Since there are three threads for those of us who started on 5/21, I consolidated all the contents of all three threads into this one, so we can all be in one place:

bodyforlife.com/.../5920.aspx

• Hello all - I turned 43 on monday and started my challenge. I need to drop 40 lbs and want to move my bodyfat from 29.1% to under 20%. Is this possible in 12 weeks? I set goals but I also dont want them to be so far out there that they cant be reached in a healthy manner. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Hey Lawrence -- we have consolidated several threads into this one: bodyforlife.com/.../5920.aspx for all of us who started on 5/21. Go to that consolidated thread, which is where we'll all be posting. (it should be hotlinked where I wrote it).

Come join the group!

• Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your replies on emotional eating.  I've done pretty well this week, but had a tiring day.  Was just about to indulge in something I shouldn't and thought about what you wrote and I feel much better without the calories.  Thanks for being there for me!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

• Klang, the reason there hasn't been any posting in this thread for a couple of days is that we're all posting in this thread for the 5/21 starters: bodyforlife.com/.../5920.aspx