Anybody Starting Today 5-7-2012?

• AfricanAvatar, great job on your progress!  I pretty much crashed and burned with the bloke, but I am actually really ok with that.  I am mostly glad I at least gave it a shot. :)

Jason, I am not doing super great this week, but I am not as worried about it as I was before, since I really feel this is my new way of life!  This weekend though, I am going to plan out, shop for, cook for and prep for the whole next week, so I have no excuse to fail.  That seems to always be the case... if I prepare on the weekend, my week is successful.  If I don't, my week goes to pot.

I planted my first garden this summer and have been harvesting for the last couple weeks and have a freezer full of healthy food, so that should help also.  I love the idea of growing and processing your own food, so you know what is in everything you eat... it takes a little time and effort, but is well worth it!   Though I have been battling a gopher that has managed to eat almost all of my green bean plants and now has moved on to my carrots and fennel!  

• I've never seen a gopher....except on that movie Caddyshack....lol...i grow every year and it's so fantastic to pick your own. Mind you English strawberries etc are totally awesome and soooo sweet....

Cardio tomorrow....had a bit of a bad day today with busyness....I agree with you Tishs, if i plan..''everything'' then all is well!

I'm off to bed guys...knackered...sleep well ;) xx