STARTING C2 APRIL 23RD ....any takers :) :) :)

• Hi Everyone,

Really hoping to start a SUPER SUPPORTIVE thread here !!!!!

Challenge 2 will be underway for me on April 23rd (active rest week this week and I am itching to lift those weights again)...but join in if its your first challenge so we can chat & support each other along the way.

Truly hoping that a few of you will take this on with me and try and stick it out til the end..nothing is better then having others to talk to when the need occurs (and it does ...many times lol)

Im a talkative person and need feedback.  I hope this time around creates some strong bonds & support systems.  My coworkers (and family) are great but outside voices help a lot when we are all doing the same thing together striving for the same (or similar) goals

This time around is the real deal for me.  Not that i didnt stick to C1 like a champ..awesome workouts (never missing one) meals were well planned and as clean as I could be for a starter.  I have alot of weight to lose (not as much now I am happy to say)  I lost 3 pants sizes/2 shirt sizes with the first challenge and gained SO much in knowledge and strength (my leg press and squat goals will be achieved by C2 day 84) This challenge means bigger and better goals..more focused workouts, better clean eating during the week and whatever else I feel I can achieve..which is everything!!!

Hope to hear from some of you so we can share experiences, workouts, recipes, whatever else you have in mind

JODI G.  :) :) :)

• YAAYYY! I am considering April 23rd the first officlal day of my challenge. It was supposed to be last Monday but we got a little derailed with my husband in the hospital. LET'S DO THIS! :D:D

• Would love to take the Challenge.  This is my first time around with the BFL Challenge.  Looking for some great guidance, insight and support!  Count me in!

• I started my C2 this week so I'll be ahead of everyone by one week.....no biggie. I completed my first challenge in July 2011 and finished in october I lost 12 pounds and about 5 inches off my waist to be honest ....I knew I wouldnt be able to do back to back challenges because I wasn't thrilled with the way I was eating. I felt like the diet was too strict and too far away from what I was used to so it was really hard for me and I craved foods all the time that I couldnt have. I liked the results but I just knew I couldn't eat like that for the rest of my life.  So six months have passed I've gained back six of the twelve I lost. This challenge already feels different....easier in a way because I know what to expect. The cravings are not that strong and I'm eating way more fruits and veggies.....instead of pasta or bread for my carbs. So I am hoping that all of my bad eating habits will slowly eventually be replaced by good ones....it feels that way.

• I'm in! Starting my first Challenge on the 23rd. I had thought about moving it up a week, but a kid with a bad case of stomach flu the night before scrambled my schedule and nixed that idea.

Primary goal for me is fat loss. I'm around 230 lbs and 34% body fat; my ultimate goal is 185 lbs or less and 12% body fat or lower. I know it *can* be done in one challenge - duplicating Fred Scurti's results (lost 57 lbs fat, gained 10 lbs muscle) would get me to 183 lbs & 12% - but if I fall a bit short in C1 it just means I'll already have a goal for C2 :-).

• Started today.  Picture taken, workout complete, and still working on the menu (hope that part gets easier as I go on in the challenge).  My goal is to put on 20 lbs.   Hope everyone that started on the 23rd had a great workout.

• Hey Richard (and everyone else!!!)

Could NOT log on for 3 days and it was frustrating the heck out of me..i wanted to say hi to everyone and let you all know we are in this together and its the beginning of something really great

I also started this morning..great workout one of the best yet..good eating thus far..wish my goal was to put on 20lbs unfortunately its more like take off 50 LOL.   Its all good tho, its my second challenge back to back and I am so excited to be doing this :) I think I had wonderful results with my first challenge considering my weight loss goals, so this is easy, right???

Hows everyone else feeling today...check in and let us know

Good luck to you and talk to you all soon

Jodi

• Sorry to hear this..how is he??  hope all is well

jodi

• that last message was for MK  lol

• Ick. I didn't think the pictures would show me anything I hadn't already seen in the mirror, but boy was I wrong. I honestly hadn't thought I was that badly out of shape.

Did the aerobics workout today, and it went well. Menu's a challenge for me too - I work away from home for the week and my wife packs leftovers for my meals (I'm not much of a cook). So I mostly have to focus on how to "rearrange" and supplement the leftovers to make BFL meals, instead of planning full-blown meals.

I guess the whole meal thing would be easier if I told my wife I was doing BFL, but I've wimped out on so many diet and exercise plans over the years that she has a hard time taking me seriously on it anymore.

• jodig89 - you weren't the only one who couldn't log in, yesterday afternoon the most recent forum posts were still shown as being from Friday. I pinged the webmaster about it using the "Contact Us" page, and I'll bet a bunch of other people did too.

• Congrats on your C1 results, Jodi!

I'm starting my challenge today too! Count me in. This is my first time on the forums and I'm looking to connect with the community here to help push me and to help motivate others.

I did the challenge a few years ago and lost 30 lbs. Then I met the man of my dreams, had a baby and gained some lumps -not in the good places!

I'm looking to get down to 15% body fat and lose the blasted 45 lbs. I'm currently around 180 and 32% BF.

Good luck all! One day at a time :D

• WHOO HOO! Picking up my BfL Success journal today. Taking before pics this afternoon (uuugghhh). lol Welcome to day 1 brothers and sisters.

• Hey everyone. I thought I'd start my C5 yesterday and I would love to join you guys for the next 3 months. I've used body for life for years and it is without question the best program out there for me.  This time around I'm focusing on overall health and working on my abs again (they are hard to keep up!). Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and helping out in any way I can.

I had a solid workout this morning and love feeling the burn in the muscles! I'm falling behind in my meals for the day (had a long stretch of work to do but I'll get there.

• Welcome home, John! :D:D