1st time on the challenge & would love some advice!!

• Hello everyone!

I'm a 20 year old that is trying to lose a bunch of weight for two reason: 1 to feel great about myself and 2. to avoid the health problems that my mom has been having. I am now finishing up my 15th day and other than taking less naps (having more energy) I have not see much of a change physically. I know this doesn't happen over night but being on this peak is kind of a "downer". 

Has this happened to y'all? and if so how did you pull through.

Any advice would be great!

Thanks y'all and good luck to all of y'all on your journey!!!

• Hi there! congratulations on taking care of your health! I am in my 4th week now, and my experience it has been good, I know the changes are not so obvious in the outside (as I'd wish) but I can feel the change inside me. I feel that I getting strong, I have more energy, and I notice when I work out, that I am able to lift more weight every time, so I expect good changes. It took me some days or to  be honest about 2 weeks to figure it out the things with the exercise and the food plan, so probably I will need a couple of "12 challenge weeks" to get where I want to be.

By doing this, I made changes on the way we eat in our family, my kids are trying on more veggies, so I  think  I am doing good for my family health too.

I try to keep myself motivated by checking the forum, getting inspiration on champions all people's before and after pictures, reading their stories, and I know I can get where I want if I keep positive. So I suggest you to keep going, don't give up! check on the fabulous changes others have done and think that little by little, every day you are doing something that is going to get you where you want to be. Its about time, dedication and hard work, but you can do it!!!!

Good luck!