Starting Monday March 5th

• Hello out there. 

My friend and I are starting a challenge on Monday.  My second, her first. 

Would love some company, this forum was instrumental when I did my first challenge.

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have

• I'll be starting on Monday too! Pretty exciting! I have a lot to do but very much looking forward to it.

• I'm starting again Monday too! I started 1/2/2012 and was doing GREAT but had to have back surgery on 1/23/2012 so I'm just getting back into it. I have to be careful with my back so my workouts won't be as intense I they were so we'll see how we do. I am 44 years old and want to get down to 145 which is 5 lbs less then before I had my daughter 9 years ago. Haven't been below 155 since.

Good luck!

• I'm starting Monday, too!

• Hi guys,

I'm starting tomorrow too. This is my 3rd attempt at body for life and I'm determined to finish this time.

Good luck everyone!

• This too is my 3rd attempt.  I am more determined the ever.  This time its all about me and my health!!

Looking forward to our journey together!!

• Starting Monday too!  Did BFL back in 2003 and lost 13 pounds.  I know this program works and I am so excited to get started again

• I am starting on 3/5/12 also.  I am looking forward to working toward feeling better.  My sister successfully completed this program many, many years ago, but has allowed herself to fall back into a neglectful state, which is where I find myself today, so I called her (we live in different states) and asked her to join me in this challenge.  She has agreed.  We are planning a trip to New Orleans and Mobile in June and are looking forward to being in good shape to enjoy the trip. I am 56 and a miserable 175 lbs.  Can't wait to be 56, in shape, happy, energetic and healthy!!!!

• Starting Monday too - just getting ready to go food shopping.  This is exciting, and a little scary for me. I'm 67. Blessings to you.

• I'm starting a new challange monday too, I attempted it last year on a very low budget. It consisted of small weights and the wii fitness, this year we got a gym pass. My wife hurt her neigh, so she won't be doing it with me so I'm doing it to set an example for my family and to feel better about myself.

• Congrats on choosing to begin a second challenge tomorrow!! I too will be starting my 2nd challenge tomorrow, but my first challenge was way back in 2007. I had GREAT results, but since then I had my 4th baby and hope to lose 20 lbs. I love everything about BFL and am very excited to get back into it!!

~Mommy of 4...getting her body back!~
  • Wonderful! It's good to know others are starting today. Best to you!

• To those of you who are doing a second or third challenge. I have a question. I read where you shouldn't workout if your muscles are still sore from previous workout.   What constitutes "sore" - unable to move wthout pain? or pain to the touch? or does this mean any pain?  I read where it's important for the muscles to recover...I"m just not sure what that means - completely?  I'm 67 - I saw my before pics last night...great motivation...and I don't want to fail.

• I'm starting Monday too! Hope it works. Good luck!

• So it's DAY 1... How is everyone doing?