CONGRATULATIONS 2011 Body For Life Champions!!!!

• Congratulations to Danielle Russell, Scott Bryant, Stef Pyle, John Chisholm, Brenda Marks, Tim Mardis, Janel Valdez, and Jesse Valdez - all 2011 Body For Life Champions!!!!

You all look amazing and I can't wait to read your success stories!!!!  I am so happy for all of you!!!!!!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Thanks Susan!

Your transformation was an inspiration during my challenge.

Congratulations to all of the 2011 BFL winners.

John Chisholm

• I'm very excited for all the CHAMPIONS!!!  It's a huge accomplishment and you deserve it!

Congratulations!!

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Congrats to all the 2011 Champions,   from what I've seen they certainly deserved to win in all their catagories.  Best wishes to all of them for their future endeavors as well. I am sure the naratives will be very interesting when they are published later on.

• Thank you, Susan!  I was so excited to receive the awesome (and SO unexpected news today!)  I look forward to assisting fellow Challengers to achieve great results as we all did and feel so great about.

Thanks for entrusting your confidence in me as as a "Champion"!  I am so proud of all the winners!  CONGRATS to ALL!!!

Sincerely,

Brenda Marks

Age 46+

• Shame on me.  CONGRATS to ALL who successfully completed the program.  You are all winners as well!  GOOD JOB!  Keep up the great work!

Brenda Marks

• Congratulations to all the 2011 challenge winners. A job well done. And also a big congratulations to all those who completed a challenge last year as well.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHAMPS!!

• I did forget one thing yesterday as well in my haste,  I too would like to Congratulate all those who did successfully finish a Challenge during 2011 and wish you the best for this year as well. Keep Moving Forward!!!!!

• CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2011 CHAMPIONS... and also the many people that have changed their lives by completing the challenge!

Bob Whitmore

• A heartfelt CONGRATS to all the 2011 Champions.  You've earned it! 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Congratulations to you all for your hard work, dedication and perserverence.  You will continue to be a huge inspiration to many in the upcoming years.  Be proud of your accomplishment!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks Susan for your kind words.

It's been nearly 12 days and it's still so surreal.  Being named a Body for Life Champion truly surpasses all of my expectations.  It's now time for me to pick up the torch and help others achieve their goals as I was able to achieve mine!

2011 Men's Body-for-LIFE Champion "endure... inspire... body for life!"

• My apologies, thanks to everyone for your kind words.

It's been nearly 12 days and it's still so surreal.  Being named a Body for Life Champion truly surpasses all of my expectations.  It's now time for me to pick up the torch and help others achieve their goals as I was able to achieve mine!

2011 Men's Body-for-LIFE Champion "endure... inspire... body for life!"