Question about beginning this journey -

• Greetings everyone -

I would like to start this Body for Life challenge I suppose. I have a pretty good schedule to make a difference in my life these next 6 months.That being said, I have already been getting back in the swing of working out with weights and cardio for two months already, just not on a strict regimen associated with something like this. That's where my question stems from. I would like to know where the week-by-week schedule for diet, and exercise plans are. I can't seem to find information regarding any of this. Are they sent to you by email once you start a Challenge, do I get an email of what to do each week? Thank you.

My purpose for starting this is pretty simple. I'd like to become a little more toned, add some muscle mass and/or weight. I'm not really in that bad of shape right now. I'm pretty thin and lean as I am 6'2 and about 155. I'd just like to build up my personal strength and conditioning to be able to play a full game of soccer, run a 5k, or any sort of thing like that and not feel beat half way through. I can run a mile, two, maybe not.

I already have been attempting to eat much better for about a year. More vegetables, more water, and I've been using the EAS Whey protein after some heavy lifting workouts too.

Cheers, and best of luck to any of you already on your way to something great!

-H20

• Click on  "Library" then "Tools" the "Progress Reports and Success Journal" to download and print the sheets to track your workouts and your meals.  Alternatively, you can purchase the "Body for Life Success Journal" at a bookstore or on Amazon, which is really awesome because it has a success story for every day with before and after pictures.  That's what I used.

It's really great having a structured plan to follow.  I'm sure you'll love it.

Congratulations on starting this journey!

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.